Author Topic: Blockland in real life  (Read 28103 times)

Damn it a dog spammed in my front yard. I wish an admin was online to clear spam bricks...

Damn it a dog spammed in my front yard. I wish an admin was online to clear spam bricks...
But there is no spam, we all built this stuff on baseplates, don't clear spam, it won't help, use the destructo wand instead.

But there is no spam, we all built this stuff on baseplates, don't clear spam, it won't help, use the destructo wand instead.
But why does the destructo wand kill people? And why the HELL is it called a nuke!? It also destroys what you don't want it to destroy.

Guys, I got a wand from some hobo on the street because I wanted to rebuild my house. I stuck the wand against one of my house's walls and the wand broke? Wtf? Badspot, fix this!

Guys, I got a wand from some hobo on the street because I wanted to rebuild my house. I stuck the wand against one of my house's walls and the wand broke? Wtf? Badspot, fix this!
defective wand. your wand license is obviously expired. please renew

why didn't my family respawn yet.

I was pranking my friend; he just got a neat wand. I set up a kill trap and he died. He never respawned.

My gf left me because I wouldn't hug her or kiss her. But I swear I did, whenever she wanted a hug I would shout "/hug" and whenever she wanted a kiss I would walk into her but she would just fall over, which is her own fault. this actually happened with a few people. Any help?

My gf left me because I wouldn't hug her or kiss her. But I swear I did, whenever she wanted a hug I would shout "/hug" and whenever she wanted a kiss I would walk into her but she would just fall over, which is her own fault. this actually happened with a few people. Any help?
You win.

guys, help. i wanted a duplicator, so i used a wand since it was white and spray painted it cyan. i thought it worked until i wanted to duplicate my 50 dollar bill. it resulted by my ONLY DAMN BILL DISAPPEARING. (>.<)

I tried to ban someone by hitting them in the face with a banhammer.... Lets say things didnt turn out the way I wanted....

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:35:53 PM by Plexmark »