Author Topic: Ol' BMW 320 - ::Updated!::  (Read 11378 times)

Yo! I made this for my brother (Georges) for Christmas, and I'm giving it to you all as well. Happy Christmas, enjoy!

The update:

>Download!<

Note: If I have time at some point, I may fix up the model a bit. I had to do this quickly, 'cause Christmas decided it wanted to come early this ye- wait, what? It's always on the 25th, you say? Huh... Fixed it!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:33:52 PM by BluetoothBoy »

Awesome, I like the generic feel.

hoooo stuff
that actually looks really nice

Oh sweet another vehicle maker! That's a pretty nice first vehicle? Not sure if that's your first

Oh sweet another vehicle maker! That's a pretty nice first vehicle? Not sure if that's your first
It's not. I also made the larger rowboats and the F1 Screamin' Eagle (which is huge, lol).

It's not. I also made the larger rowboats and the F1 Screamin' Eagle (which is huge, lol).
Oh right! Well I guess it's late to say welcome aboard to the vehicle makers group haha

You forgot the Rocket Jeep.

thank you bluetooth :D
EDIT: will you be making more cars in the future?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 09:47:12 PM by Champion »

You forgot the Rocket Jeep.
You're right, I did.
thank you bluetooth :D
EDIT: will you be making more cars in the future?
I plan to, but with my schedule, there's no telling when they'll be released. :(

I'm impressed, this is a nice looking car. Keep up the good work!

Looks good, Bluetooth. It's awesome to see these new addons during the holiday season.