CityMod

Poll

[holder poll, doesn't count for anything] Pick a favorite website

Drunk Ron Swanson
This is Why I'm Broke

Author Topic: CityMod  (Read 22038 times)

Derp, I changed it from 12pm (aka mid-day) to 11am, forgot to fix the pm.The mod is alive, the city is still in question. Building requires a lot of work, and we still have no idea what to do about a host. Vaux's plan after the project died on my side, was to release the mod publicly if we could not find anyone suitable to host the mod privately first.
Thanks.

Also I'm sure UK time is about 6 hours after American times? So you're hosting at 8PM-10PM in the UK.

Thanks.

Also I'm sure UK time is about 6 hours after American times? So you're hosting at 8PM-10PM in the UK.
It's 5 Hours, so yeah.  3PM EST == 8PM BST

Well, I've run into a few roadblocks on the server so I had to shut down the server, but here's what I can present right now:    - the map is ABOUT 180 wide (units are in 64x cubes). That's roughly 11,520 studs wide. (this is probably inaccurate because of the immense lag I was undergoing while hosting, so manually counting out "151.. 152.. 153.." isn't too accurate)
- About 900 bricks are missing on the save, all JVS doors have corrupted, and a lot of events are broken (this can be attributed to what I've enabled and disabled, is fixable but will take all of forever)
- If I were to seriously take this up again, the map would shrink down to about 30C(ubes) wide strictly just for the city area, and anything else would be for people to contribute

I've shut down the server since due to all the errors and me not wanting to deal with that, but if people genuinely interested, I will attempt to fix what I can

I want to play so much in this

wait
I don't get it
Is this a loving mod or what?theres no download link...

wait
I don't get it
Is this a loving mod or what?theres no download link...
i don't know if you've heard of it but theres something called 'IN DEVELOPMENT' and something called 'A SERVER'

i don't know if you've heard of it but theres something called 'IN DEVELOPMENT' and something called 'A SERVER'
Nope.Not at all.
But anyway if its only a server,it shouldn't be called citymod...

Nope.Not at all.
But anyway if its only a server,it shouldn't be called citymod...
uh, yes it should?
because it USES their own city RPG mod?

Given that Adin is no longer actively a part of CityMod
PLEASE DIVERT ALL COMMENTS TO THE MOD. DISCUSSION TOPIC

I'm going to lock this.