post your xmas gifts

Author Topic: post your xmas gifts  (Read 8780 times)

... on a wal-mart gift card
anytime I get a walmart giftcard from someone, my mom gives me equal cash for it. cus she pays for groceries and I don't. maybe try to get your mom or dad to do that

anytime I get a walmart giftcard from someone, my mom gives me equal cash for it. cus she buys groceries and I don't. maybe try to get her to do that
oh stuff that's a good idea omg
cause like
i don't buy anything at wal-mart, and if i do it's more than likely a video game or a steam card
they never even have steam cards anyways so i'll probably do this

a ps4 and a ton of dosh

I got a 3ds, clothes, wireless headset, candy, a beatles mug, and a few ds games.

I got some bongos, a copy of Quadrophenia, some awesome shoes and a bunch of other cool stuff so far.

It's currently 2:38 AM and i dont think my family would appreciate me opening my presents while everyones asleep.

And... i think someone from the forums sent me this rainbow collosus dragon carrot box of dead rats.. :c

I got some clothes, some books (Infinite Jest, The Purple Cloud, and a survival guide), an Airfix plane, some paper models, a tea set (yay) and a Canon EOS 1100D

haven't opened any presents yet, but 100% sure its a novation launchpad

i usually end up opening presents with my family at about 10 - 10:30 AM
but i've always had trouble with sleeping on christmas eve, and this year i got some sleep but i woke up about every two hours or so
it's 8:00 now. i'm not going back to sleep. gonna wake up my family soon.

however, since i have a lot of cousins (in this state), on christmas eve we have a party and exchange gifts for those who will be having christmas at their own houses and stuff. everyone also used to get pajamas - not so much anymore, for some reason.
I got a lifeproof iphone case, pajama pants, a book called "Ready Player One", candy, a Pinkie Pie plush (why), and there might be some other stuff i've forgotten but i'm not going downstairs to check.
And... i think someone from the forums sent me this rainbow collosus dragon carrot box of dead rats.. :c
wow
was it in a box for a carrot or what
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 07:05:33 AM by auzman466 »

Parents said we were gonna have a small one this year since we went on some expensive trips so

-multiple care products (electronic toothbrush/floss stuff, axe stuff, cologne)

-(Promised) New shoes (Probabably Lakai)

-Battlefield 4 for me and my brother (he also gets to pick his own game since im getting shoes)

-Ihome thing

-a green north face shirt

-chocolate

- and i bought Arma 2 CO for a friend

Soo better than I expected and woo giving