Author Topic: Falling Damage Crashes Server  (Read 2032 times)

Whenever a player is suppose to die from falling damage, my server dies instead. Pretty straightforward problem. I already tested the server without the AC-130 and it still crashed.

Note that I am always in a Slayer minigame when this happens.

Also that console.log has a trace that was run right before the glitch, and it had Support_Interactive_Vehicle disabled. I tried one with Support_Interactive_Vehicle moved to another folder and this was the result: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a6eh2z1d3o9eog2/console.log

From what it looks like, it seems to be a issue with Slayer, as you say it occurs when Slayer is on.

I will tell Greek2Me about this.

will tell Greek2Me about this.
He can just tell Greek himself.

Better for him to tell since Who has more info than you.

Damn. Last time, Greek took a month to reply to my PMs. =P

The thing about it being a Slayer problem is that I haven't seen anyone else have this problem, whereas Slayer is one of the top mods being used today.

From what it looks like, it seems to be a issue with Slayer, as you say it occurs when Slayer is on.

I will tell Greek2Me about this.

I highly doubt it's Slayer. Disable Slayer and then try again.

The thing about it being a Slayer problem is that I haven't seen anyone else have this problem, whereas Slayer is one of the top mods being used today.

for reference, here's a list of his add-ons from the second console.log

I did it without slayer, outside of a minigame, and still crashed. Here's the log. (With a trace, right before hitting the ground, as always)

Here's without Aviator Sub, Slayer, AC-130, or a trace.

Here's the above but with a trace.

If there's anything I can do to help get a solution, please tell me. It has to be a mod, because it did not crash when I ran just default add-ons. I just need to find out which it could be...

well stuff. that's a suspenseful trace

copy this to your clipboard (like ctrl+c):
Code: [Select]
for(%i = 0; %i < getNumActivePackages(); %i++) { echo(getActivePackage(%i); }run a server
type this into the console: eval( getClipboard () ) ; and hit enter

... and then post the console.log. no need to reproduce the crash.