Author Topic: Traditional House (Image Heavy) (Updated) (my very best)  (Read 3728 times)

The reason why I don't release saves is because people kept stealing my builds.

We'll that could happen no matter what they could join your sever and just save it.

You have no "copyrights" here bud
The second you posted that house, 75% of the people on gallery could copy your build brick for brick
95% know someone who can
100% would find a way to get the build if you wouldn't release a save

It really is not THAT hard. Want me to copy your exterior, take a screenshot and prove my point?
Ya'll don't know 'bout copyright. Quoting parts of TurboSquid which is a massive 3D model retailer:
Copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted by law to the creator of an original work (such as a song, a painting or a 3D model) when the work is created.

Copyright arises automatically out of the existence of the work in some fixed form. You cannot copyright an idea. But once the idea is expressed and embodied in some actual form – written down, recorded, painted, saved in a digital file, etc. – that fixed expression is automatically protected by copyright. The work does not need to be published, and the copyright does not need to be registered to be yours – this is a common misconception. Registering a copyright increases the amount of damages a copyright holder can sue for, but it does not make the copyrights any more “true.”
http://support.turbosquid.com/entries/20834766-Copyright-Basics

This applies in the US, Europe, and Australia as far as I know. OP designed and created a 3D model of a building and as such it is copyrighted to him. Yes most people here could make a near perfect copy of said 3D model but that means you are breaking his copyright. The real question is will he actually sue anyone for breaking his copyright.

Ya'll don't know 'bout copyright. Quoting parts of TurboSquid which is a massive 3D model retailer:http://support.turbosquid.com/entries/20834766-Copyright-Basics

This applies in the US, Europe, and Australia as far as I know. OP designed and created a 3D model of a building and as such it is copyrighted to him. Yes most people here could make a near perfect copy of said 3D model but that means you are breaking his copyright. The real question is will he actually sue anyone for breaking his copyright.
Lol you have to apply for a copyright
If I make a hovercar and never patent it, Ford can make their own hovercar
Further by the fair usage act you can use a certain percentage of anyone's content.
Otherwise I could never draw another smiley face ever again.

how about we let zoraki build nice houses for us

architect slavery simulator 2014

Ya'll don't know 'bout copyright. Quoting parts of TurboSquid which is a massive 3D model retailer:http://support.turbosquid.com/entries/20834766-Copyright-Basics

I hereby patent a 2x2 square filled with default red colored 1x1's.
If you replicate it, I will sue you.

Lol you have to apply for a copyright

You are mixing copyright with patents. Two entirely different things.

It'd be much better if you actually read some textbooks on IP Law before you started playing the e-lawyer.

ON:

It's a nice house. The exterior is a little drab for my tastes, but that's fine.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:27:48 PM by Barnabas »

I will be hosting a family rp
LOL
anyways, the build is pretty good :)

i love everything about the build

except you need to realize that everything will be stolen eventually

just hide your ID somewhere

I updated the house.
Here are some more photos

comfirmed alt

comfirmed alt

Fine I admitted, this is a alternative account.
Now please stop it with the alts

Fine I admitted, this is a alternative account.
Now please stop it with the alts

coulda just told us at first

who are you

Why having grey curtains blend with the grey facade?