Author Topic: Things that piss you off v.forgetyou  (Read 8446 times)

You know what this is

GO!

1. When you're in line at a gas station or some stuff, and some richardweed comes up. Orders a whole bunch of scratchers, without thinking about the line when you're behind him. Late for school/work and you need what you're buying.

2. When you're at some public place, and here's some jackass being as loud as they can. And you can't say "Excuse me, you're being really loud" without them going off the walls about it.

3. When people use "u" for "you" or whatever, and when people miss-use the 3 "there's".
Jesus people, you have an entire keyboard. You don't need to make words shorter because you are typing on a flipphone you lazy forgets. I know I don't have the best grammar but come on; this is 2nd grade language arts. You don't say "I'll meet you their".

4. When people type in all caps like "FUK UUU" or overuse exclamation marks (!)
What angers you the most?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:04:34 PM by Torin0101 »

5. Critical hits in Pokemon.

6.when you start working in a project, insanely jacked up in caffeine, literally unstoppable, and you see its 4 in the morning, and feeling like stuff the whole day

7.also when you wake up and you start feeling drained and almost black out from the lack of blood

8. when you're playing on the piano and some dumbstuff just plays random keys.

also about number 3, i was wondering how people mix up the there, they're, and their, or too, to, and two(not usually two though). like did they not go to school or something? its not that hard to not get them wrong.

also about number 3, i was wondering how people mix up the there, they're, and their, or too, to, and two(not usually two though). like did they not go to school or something? its not that hard to not get them wrong.
Exactly, I am in the 10th grade and I still see people missuse them
it makes me so mad.

9. When I have had the forums open for like six minutes without posting, and when I do post, it says "The last posting from this IP was less than 20 seconds ago." and when I go to retry, it says "You already submitted this post!"

10. People who text and drive. is it the text really that important that you'd risk crashing and potentially ruining someone's life, perhaps even your own? If it's that important, pull over to the side of the road.

I forgot to add something

10. Hashtags
#whattheforgetarethese

and here's an example for number 4.
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, HE DIED, HE WAS THE loving BEST BLANDER AND YOU GUYS ARE MOCKING HIS DEATH WHAT THE FFFUUUCCkool kids klub IS WRONG WITH YOU, I WOULD NEVER TROLL ABOUT KF forget YOU

^pretending you said 11 since you can't count

12. When I pick up a blue crayon to draw my ocean and it's purple.

This this a thousand times this.

I taught myself piano, between school and marching band in the band room. Idiots just walk in the door and slam on the keys, thinking they're funny or creative or something. Learning piano was hard when they always did that.

This this a thousand times this.

I taught myself piano, between school and marching band in the band room. Idiots just walk in the door and slam on the keys, thinking they're funny or creative or something. Learning piano was hard when they always did that.
I'm actually kinda guilty of this, its like no-one wants to hear the dig dug theme :c

^pretending you said 11 since you can't count

12. When I pick up a blue crayon to draw my ocean and it's purple.
forget, I didn't notice that
I have "someone has posted before you blablabla" turned off so it didn't let me know.

ok next

when the water from the toilet bowl splashes on my ass while stuffting

ok next

when the water from the toilet bowl splashes on my ass while stuffting
we have to NUMBER THESE THINGS COME ON PEOPLE

we have to NUMBER THESE THINGS COME ON PEOPLE
i can use  other words, right?