Author Topic: Things that piss you off v.forgetyou  (Read 8454 times)

I said you AREN'T typing on a keypad that small
so use the damn keyboard
yes??? it's called a cellphone dummy

86. "EPIC FAIL BRO!!"
87. People who hate genres like jazz, classical or rap because they heard two songs that they didn't like, so they just hate it anyways
88. Annoying starfishs at school who everybody likes even though they're bullies or cunts

89. Idiot drivers that attend to quickly pull out fast after one car goes of causing to [almost] have an accident.

EDIT: Added 89 (My bad guys)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 02:21:33 PM by Night_Hawk »

89.Idiot drivers that attend to quickly pull out fast after one car goes of causing to [almost] have an accident.
ftfy

90. People who don't know what the band Queen is.

ftfy

I dont drive [yet], It's just that I have been in the passenger seat experiencing it.

I dont drive [yet], It's just that I have been in the passenger seat experiencing it.
what
it means fixed this for you
can also mean forget this forget you
but i meant fixed this for you

what
it means fixed this for you
can also mean forget this forget you
but i meant fixed this for you

Oh ok.

ftfy

90. People who don't know what the band Queen is.
Queen isn't even very good. There are much better bands or artists of the time period like Jimi Hendrix.

Queen isn't even very good. There are much better bands or artists of the time period like Jimi Hendrix.

91. People who think Queen isn't even very good.

(hint: they are, you opinionated forget)

92. When people randomly invite you on RTB.
It's so loving annoying when you're about to host and some stufflicker says something like "pls joein me ;((((("

I thought this may fit.
In the n64 game "The New Tetris" there is a hidden rant in the game's files
http://tcrf.net/The_New_Tetris-- wiki page from a website that looks for hidden stuff in video games
http://pastebin.com/XWLxS2Ar-- pastebin of rant

93. Having to repeat the same loving thing to someone a thousand times because they just don't get it on the first time

Topic needs a bump, 4 pages back

94. When people use the "Fem" chest model because "they're skinny IRL"
No clue why this makes me angry but it does

95. egotistical bastards (wont mention names but ykw)

96. spineless bastards (you know who you are)

97. friends (not gays but those who like to perpetuate that being gay means you have to act like a bitch)