Author Topic: v0002 RTB server  (Read 4637 times)

OP, perhaps you misunderstood.

master.blockland.us was scrapped. It doesn't do anything anymore.

You can only join v0002 servers via IP.
or, create your own master server! (like tbm did I think)

Last time I checked the v0002 master server was still up. When did that change?

Last time I checked the v0002 master server was still up. When did that change?
nope

http://master.blockland.us/

It's classic and nostalgic to some, but  isn't as good as I thought it would be. It's like way worse than blockland now.

v0002 used a free shared master server provided by Garage Games. master.blockland.us is the old retail master server.

v0002 used a free shared master server provided by Garage Games. master.blockland.us is the old retail master server.
Oh, snap.

All those other versions should have used that while the v20 blockland uses the master2 server. So people do not get banned since they don't want to listen at all.

OP can post link to v0002 executable but doing the same for v20 results in the topic being deleted?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:53:28 PM by Kalphiter^4 »

Last weekend I went on a short lived nostalgia trip and fired up RTB 1.045. There were actually two servers running at the time!

OP can post link to v0002 executable but doing the same for v20 results in the topic being deleted?
Come on, you know it's because he doesn't want people interfering with the current retail build of the game.

Come on, you know it's because he doesn't want people interfering with the current retail build of the game.
Executables have never been allowed.

guys the server is up, I posted a screenshot