Author Topic: The Koreans have Discovered Blockland  (Read 4902 times)

I turned on translation captions... Oh man that was hilarious

that wasnt avalible for me
:C

Those videos are very entertaining even though I can't understand what they are saying.

Those videos are very entertaining even though I can't understand what they are saying.
the russian one was funny because the guys face was randomly photoshoped onto a seal at one point

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:07:58 AM by Fluff-is-back »

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:15:45 AM by Juicy Drop Pop »

The Russian guy managed to freekill and get banned from Tezuni's server.
Lol.

The Russian guy managed to freekill and get banned from Tezuni's server.
Lol.
I consider that an accomplishment.

it's funny seeing them trying to chat with other players because korean and russian aren't supported fonts or something and the outcome of their message is a load of random characters.

Someone joined Zapk's yesterday claiming to be Korean.  He had a Korean name and an ID in the 78ks, but otherwise I have no proof.

it's funny seeing them trying to chat with other players because korean and russian aren't supported fonts or something and the outcome of their message is a load of random characters.
I hope we fix that. I'm glad to see more people (foreign or not) joining, but it would be pretty annoying if you tried to talk to another player but couldn't because it came out as a bunch of characters.

I hope we fix that. I'm glad to see more people (foreign or not) joining, but it would be pretty annoying if you tried to talk to another player but couldn't because it came out as a bunch of characters.
A lot of languages can be chatted in with english letters. For example, when i chat with some of my cousins in arabic, i just spell out the arabic word in english, based on the way it sounds.

A lot of languages can be chatted in with english letters. For example, when i chat with some of my cousins in arabic, i just spell out the arabic word in english, based on the way it sounds.
Sounds difficult

I chat in Igbo, though I just know a little.

That's harder with Korean because there's like three different ways to Romanize it, but Russian is easier because the Cyrillic alphabet has direct relations to the Latin alphabet.