Author Topic: Keyboard, good or not?  (Read 424 times)

The good keyboard I used to have, the wires inside the cord broke so I can't use it anymore.

So I have been looking for a replacement since now I have to use this old keyboard involving bumped out keys that are really angled. It's a really awkward keyboard to type on.

Anyways, I found a new keyboard that looks pretty good to me but this is only my second time buying a keyboard so I don't know if it is good or not.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Illuminated-Ultrathin-Keyboard-Backlighting/dp/B001F51G16

/discuss

It looks pretty good to me, the features seem pretty cool, I think you should buy it.

Try getting Razer. Their keyboards may not be cheap, but that's what I also recommend.

Try getting Razer. Their keyboards may not be cheap, but that's what I also recommend.

why in the forget would you recommend something with ugly-ass "stylized" letters stamped onto the keys?

I just want a simple keyboard, that has a numpad, and has lights. That's pretty much it, don't want a razer keyboard or whatever.

Razer is just like Alienware, a loving xbox rapped in a pc (Or low end laptop) and marketed to hardcore gamers. Just because It looks cool doesn't mean it performs well.

Op, yes it looks good. Get it.

I use this keyboard and by far it is my most favorite keyboard ever. I don't like the mecanical keyboards or whatever with the thick and protruding keys. These are lay flat and excellent.

razer is literally nothing special anymore.  logitech and even microsoft keyboards are a better buy than razer.

the keyboard looks good OP.  if you're interested in red backlighting, go with the microsoft sidewinder x4 keyboard (which i have).  otherwise stick with this, it looks nice.

I have decided this is the keyboard I am going to get.
Thanks guys. (Locking topic.)