Author Topic: I've got a problem with a "pal" of mine.  (Read 1564 times)

Lets call him Sergio. Because that's his name. First thing, he's painfully unfunny. He's tries to hard, he makes fart/poop jokes, and says "I like pooping!" All the time. When he tries to be funny he gets himself in trouble. For example my close friend dan was crawling along the gym floor to get his binders (if he walked he could get in trouble because our coach is like that). Sergio begins to push him over and coach tells dan to move away from our spot. Dan explains the situation, coach tells Sergio to move away from our spot, Sergio begins to have a pissy fit as he runs to his new spot. Another thing is he's just a bad friend in general. I've  got more stories to tell but one is enough for now.
How should I deal with him?

your friend sergio sounds like hes stuck with the mentality of a 6 year old

is he from another country or something?

don't be friends with him?

your friend sergio sounds like hes stuck with the mentality of a 6 year old
He kinda does.

is he from another country or something?
Nope.

don't be friends with him?
its not that easy. I wish it was though.

well, the best way to deal with him is simply avoid him, like pretending you're hanging out with some else and promptly ending any conversations he starts.

well, the best way to deal with him is simply avoid him, like pretending you're hanging out with some else and promptly ending any conversations he starts.
That is the easy way, but not the right way. You need to have a talk with him face to face about it. It shouldn't be harder then confessing to your crush. Just say hey man, we need to talk. Then tell him how you feel. If he wants to change stuff might happen.

This. It's cold, but it works. If he's not stupid then he'll get the message.

Sounds like your friend is on the autism spectrum. And no, I'm not saying this in a derogatory way so crawl back into your political correctness cave, autism defenders of the BLF.

That is the easy way, but not the right way. You need to have a talk with him face to face about it. It shouldn't be harder then confessing to your crush. Just say hey man, we need to talk. Then tell him how you feel. If he wants to change stuff might happen.
We've told him, and still does these things. I'm going to tell another story, so you know him better.
if you ignore him/avoid him, he starts to ask everyone why he's being ignored by said person, and he annoys you more.  

We've told him, and still does these things. I'm going to tell another story, so you know him better.
Well bud. Best I can say is hey, we spoke to you, we can't come to an agreement, we can't be friends. Lets make this a peaceful parting. Or some more fancy stuff. Good luck. Your gonna need it it seems.

This is the dumbest way you could treat any situation. This stuff is one way fights start and does way more harm than good.

Talk to him face to face.

wow there's this kid named Sergio in my school too. Difference is he's a spic that treats everyone like stuff because of an ego problem.

hide him in the basement with the rest of your hidden illegal immigrants.