Author Topic: Lost Key  (Read 1553 times)

Apparently I lost my key when I switched to a new computer, I tried to copy my Blockland files from my old HD onto my new one, Blockland detected new hardware and now I dont have my key in the Blockland client. I heard the Key.dat in the files is encrypted so that wont work too.

The lost key recovery system on the website doesnt seem to be able to find it when I put in all the possible emails I had and what my Dad has.

If anyone can somehow help me with this, that would be fantastic!  :cookieMonster:

-Jonathant1   BLID 16913

If you can provide proof of purchase (e-receipt etc.) to support@blockland.us you may be able to get it returned to you.

Unfortunately, I have sent them an email a few days ago, Im not sure if they are really busy or just ignoring it, but thanks.

If you can provide proof of purchase (e-receipt etc.) to support@blockland.us you may be able to get it returned to you.

Ill try doing that If my email doesnt get replied, thanks.

Ill try doing that If my email doesnt get replied, thanks.
Do that.

My brother is having the same issue. They won't reply to my email. The e-receipt isn't an option considering the id is in 4Ks (years ago).

Do you still got access to the old computer, and does blockland still work on there with the key.dat?

They're ignoring it. Key recovery is impossible unless badspot decides to make one exception out of the hundreds of people with this problem.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=247464.0

Do you still got access to the old computer, and does blockland still work on there with the key.dat?
Well, i changed the hardware in the old computer after I received my new comp, soo i dont really have access to it, and the key.dat would've changed too

They're ignoring it. Key recovery is impossible unless badspot decides to make one exception out of the hundreds of people with this problem.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=247464.0
Wow, they should have probably organized the support part a bit better. Logging into this forum acc should be proof, but the problem is that if someone else logs into my acc, they could claim that they're me :\

Well, i changed the hardware in the old computer after I received my new comp, soo i dont really have access to it, and the key.dat would've changed too
Wow, they should have probably organized the support part a bit better. Logging into this forum acc should be proof, but the problem is that if someone else logs into my acc, they could claim that they're me :\

Badspot can see IPs that have used forum accounts and IPs connected to Blockland keys. If you haven't changed your IP recently I don't see why Badspot still won't send you your key back unless he has no way of obtaining the key either.

Badspot can see IPs that have used forum accounts and IPs connected to Blockland keys. If you haven't changed your IP recently I don't see why Badspot still won't send you your key back unless he has no way of obtaining the key either.
True, I havent changed my IP recently, and he could just find my key just by looking at the first 4/5 letters of the key, but he could be just ignoring the support part of Blockland. Soo I might not be on Blockland for...... probably forever, my parents dont like wasting money on a game i already bought......

Maybe you should write down what your key is next time

You know what, I actually did that and it was in my cabinet. My parents moved it without my permission and they lost the paper that was inside >.>

This is the "help" board; if you can't help, then don't post.starfish