Happy birthday to me

Author Topic: Happy birthday to me  (Read 970 times)

It's 12:03 so technically it's my birthday. So yeah, i'm 15 now wee haw.

happy 'quackin' birthday
don't 'duck' it up

When were you officially born, like timewise, it being past twelve is irrelevant unless you were born at exactly 12AM

No? Do you think that on your 21st birthday you aren't allowed to drink until after the time you were born at? The time you were born at is irrelevant, it's midnight at which you legally age.

No? Do you think that on your 21st birthday you aren't allowed to drink until after the time you were born at? The time you were born at is irrelevant, it's midnight at which you legally age.

I always thought this wasn't true, due to those signs you see in some public areas that say "To order a drink you have to be born on or before [insert current time and date 21 years ago here]"

Either way, happy birthday!

I always thought this wasn't true, due to those signs you see in some public areas that say "To order a drink you have to be born on or before [insert current time and date 21 years ago here]"

Either way, happy birthday!

What kind of club would be that much of an starfish? I'm sure if they did that, it was a joke.

This ^

Who the forget would seriously bother to ask, "What time were you born at?" Beginning at midnight, you are legally a new age. Nobody cares what time you were born at. lol

Happy 15th Birthday! You're now the same age as me, and a lot of other forumers! I turn 16 next September!

I've never seen the time on any of those signs. I've just seen the little flip calendar thing that gets changed at midnight. Though, I usually only see that with tobacco, not alcohol.

I know bars and stuff don't care but technically speaking turning 21 or whatever it's on the time. :)

For all purposes you turn the next age at midnight. It's not that bars "don't care," it's that legally you age on the day of your birth, not at the minute or even second of your birth. Sure, if you want to get extremely technical about it, you aren't technically 21 years of age until the microsecond you were born. But that's irrelevant to everything, if you were born at 11:59:59.999999998 PM 12/29/1997 you would be eligible to get your license in a lot of states right now, even though you wouldn't technically be 16 years of age for another few hours.