Author Topic: Things you do that only you do  (Read 4177 times)

Pretty sick of the topics like "what would you do/give/rate/forget the avatar above you" so I thought of this.

What kind of things do you think that you do that only you do?
for example:

I always drink everything in a can/bottle/glass.. it really annoys me when people leave a tiny bit.
also
I never concentrate on scenes in Schrader house in breaking bad, I always concentrate on all the purple objects in the background lol.

feel free to quote each other if someone does the same thing you do.
what things do you do which only you do?

Eat food out of a cup.
Simple right?

I dont cut my fingernails, I bite them in the shower until they look perfect :)

if i have a meal i will not mix anything and eat one thing at a time

forgetin hate when stuff gets mixed like green beans and mashed potatoes

I have a special interest for good looking girls.

i have love with horses
*cough* mr hands *cough*

i cant do anything if im in a room and the door is open. its so distracting.

I do that too.
In my TV room I can even tell if the door is open, I dont know how but one of the entrances to it is behind me and I can tell if its open.. I dont know if its a draft from the door or a long term mental note that its been opened :o

forgetin hate when stuff gets mixed like green beans and mashed potatoes
These are both actually pretty common. I have some friends that act like they have OCD in those aspects

I do that too.
In my TV room I can even tell if the door is open, I dont know how but one of the entrances to it is behind me and I can tell if its open.. I dont know if its a draft from the door or a long term mental note that its been opened :o
and another thing if i dont hear it shut it drives me insane

90% of the time that I'm not in my room I would rather stand up than sit down. Even if I'm watching TV, drinking something or reading something. I only sit down if I'm really interested in what I'm doing regardless of how long what I'm doing will take. If I have to stand up for an hour then I will happily do so.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:41:36 PM by Tokthree »

eat reeses puffs out of a tiny bowl without milk
be a tomato

I used to be this way. Everybody always loving leaves my door open when they leave my room even though I always say 'close the door' when people leave. I much prefer when the door is closed, but after years and years of people leaving the door open I've gotten used to it being open due to my laziness about getting up and closing it. My mom used to think that I was doing illegal stuff or something in my room and check up on me all the time because the door was always closed. I don't really get this in other rooms, but then again I don't really try to focus in any other rooms.

Also, I know this is pretty common, but I cannot sit still while I'm on the phone. I literally walk around in giant laps around my house over and over and over again until I'm done talking on the phone. The only other thing I can do is lay down in bed while I talk, so generally I do that when I don't want to look like a handicap flopping about the house while on the phone.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:56:47 PM by $trinick »

I run away from hunters.

I eat my main dish, then my sides in order, one by one. I don't eat two things at once.