Things you do that only you do

Author Topic: Things you do that only you do  (Read 4180 times)

i have to watch movies when i sleep. its literally impossible to fall asleep other wise. its kind of weird lol

This this this this this

I also have to close every single window I'm done with ATM on the computer. Annoys me when I have to use it again but I can't help it.

I usually have to rinse dirty dishes until they are practically spotless before I put them in the dishwasher. I also always empty the dishwasher's bottom rack before the top.

I hate it when someone is just barely touching me. Either don't touch me at all or touch me more. Preferably don't touch me.

I eat all of my food out of order unless it needs to be mixed which then I mix the food and then I eat it all and then I drink my drink

But if they don't taste bad or anything to you, why don't you eat fruits or vegetables? At that rate, you won't live to be very old. I at least try and drink fruit-flavored V8 or something when I can

Also I'm not sure if that second part is a joke or not, but I'm pretty sure vegetables don't have a huge impact on height. I'm pretty tall too
I don't eat fruit because I'm allergic to it. I get severe itching in my throat after eating any fruit, excluding fruit juice. I especially don't like tomato, I can't even eat pizza or ketchup because of the tomato content. I also just really hate the taste of vegetables.

The second part wasn't a joke, if you don't get the vitamins and nutrients from vegetables your growth and development will be stunted. I just tend to not follow proper medical paths. For example, when I had braces I never wore rubber bands despite having a pretty bad underbite. My orthodontist told me he'd never seen such a fast improvement in bite. So I really don't know what happened there, my body just said "hehe forget you doctor I'll fix myself without your goddamn help."

i make crappy avatars and pictures on Paint.NET at one in the morning

I don't eat fruit because I'm allergic to it. I get severe itching in my throat after eating any fruit, excluding fruit juice. I especially don't like tomato, I can't even eat pizza or ketchup because of the tomato content.

And you haven't died yet? Going without pizza is like a Chinese guy without rice.

Quote fail. Edited
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:12:50 PM by XR-7 »

i only ONLY shave in the shower. with a little makeup mirror.
and i only use mineral oil to shave, i dont use soaps or gels/creams

if i stay up and sleep late, i feel more revitalised than if i slept early.

I make fart noises by squeezing my hands together to relieve stress.

I make fart noises by squeezing my hands together to relieve stress.
that is loving awesome

I can only drink from a paper cup if the seam is facing away from me.

I eat my side dishes before my main meal.

I hate closed doors and I'm afraid of it.

I'm extremely paranoid and will not sleep on my right (facing my wall, where my back is exposed.)

I use the 4 key to plant bricks.

when i eat icecream i HAVE to mix it up until its a consistent mush kind of thing, but still goopy enough to hold its shape.
i do not know why, but its a must.

I don't like sodas because they are too fizzy. I am so open about things that it's really annoying.
I don't eat fruit because I'm allergic to it. I get severe itching in my throat after eating any fruit, excluding fruit juice.
Yes this, except I like fruits and vegetables.

I have to eat fruits cooked, most of the time.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:45:08 PM by Axo-Tak »

I'm extremely paranoid and will not sleep on my right (facing my wall, where my back is exposed.)
exact opposite, for me.