Trying to write without having successfully downloading a manifest.

Author Topic: Trying to write without having successfully downloading a manifest.  (Read 18787 times)

I'm simply meaning the community.

Yeah, exactly. The community can do nothing and SHOULD do precisely that: NOTHING

Anything that we do pertaining to this issue would only hinder those affiliated with actually fixing it.

Well then.

I sent Okiver a liiiiiittttttlllllle Facebook message. ;D

Hello. I just fixed it, it happened to me a few minutes ago.  Uninstall and reinstall Blockland.  Yes, save addons, saves, etc.  You will be using them right as you reinstall it, of course.

It worked for me, it should work for you.

~Gasleavitt :nes:

Same problem, might possibly have something to do with v22???

HALO3cheif, I don't know if it's just me, but it looks like you're dead set on blaming Okiver without any proof what-so-ever.

I know, but who other than Okiver can do this sort of thing?

Yeah, Okiver is the only DDos person we know. Would be a surprise if we found another one. Besides, Badspot isn't the one who screws up the updates, either.

How to get blockland working again???

Step1: Go to (http://master2.blockland.us/) and stay on their

Step2: Launch Blockland and watch it load :)

Warning: Connecting to a server can be very super slow!!!

If this did not work then sorry!!!

I know, but who other than Okiver can do this sort of thing?

Lets be real here. If I had some money, or a few hours in a school computer lab (which the average teenager has access to), I could do the exact same thing and DDOS RTB or the master server/auth server. Okiver is the prime suspect, however that being said it could be any person with a grudge. We dont know who it is untill badspot releases IPs, so all of the spamming of Okivers facebook, skype, steam, etc could be us spamming someone who is innocent.

Good news: My blockland works, but I can only host LAN or single player games

I can connect to servers, but I get so far as CONNECTION ACCEPTED. I can read people chat, but I cant chat myself.

Did you got blockland working by getting on http://master2.blockland.us/

And then launching blockland?

Yes. I'm pleased to say it worked! heres a cookie :cookie:

Looks as if servers are back to normal. FOR NOW.