Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79633 times)

i really want to go to sleep but this is keeping me upp

Same.

We need to start a steam grope and talk from there.
wow inappropriate

Anyone considering the possibility that this is related to the bombings in Russia ? Highly unlikely and very tinfoil-y, but you know. Could be possible.
Also, I would stay off of any major games on Steam right now. Could be dangerous
Does that include Starbound and Portal 2? D:

What would steam do if blockland died.

Would they care?

the thing that you guys dont seem to be catching onto is the fact that this guy is already known to the public, not just a single forum; a bunch of articles about him have already gone up, so that means people who can actually kick him in the teeth are all shuttling out to deal with the issue

there is literally no reason to panic because the issue is actively being resolved

like he's already been caught, now we're just waiting for systems to come back online and to see what level of trouble he managed to get himself into

Anyone considering the possibility that this is related to the bombings in Russia ? Highly unlikely and very tinfoil-y, but you know. Could be possible.
Also, I would stay off of any major games on Steam right now. Could be dangerous

what the motherforget are you talking about

you are tinfoiling all over the place. forgetin knock it off, you're gonna scare people who dont know better

what is the danger? that a server would crash while you're on it? oh nooooo how mildly annoying

forget...it appears that Blockland is not going to be up for a while...

Somewhat unrelated, but reddit is down. Possibly by these "DERP" DDoS'ers

i hate groups like anonymous & derp. what are you accomplishing by taking down some servers & websites for a little while?

i hate groups like anonymous & derp. what are you accomplishing by taking down some servers & websites for a little while?
Going to jail.

Yawn. This is boring.

I hope these people are glad they can do things a five year old can do. It doesn't even accomplish anything, whatever they want it to accomplish.

WOW!
Holy stuff. Some people on the internet are truly monsters.

just had an automatic pointed at me, put in hand cuffs and sat in the back of a cop car as I watched as 6 policemen go through my whole house.. will keep you all updated.
How the forget is he posting?

Exactly, it only causes more support towards hunting down and arresting. Although Anonymous is more pointed towards freedom of speech