Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79672 times)

THIS WORKS

get the ip to the server you want from master2.blockland.us

connect directly to that ip

make sure you format it as [IP]:[port#]

someone catch me up
basically this trolling group called 'DERP' is DDoSing large websites. We think they're attacking us too.

THIS WORKS

get the ip to the server you want from master2.blockland.us

connect directly to that ip

make sure you format it as [IP]:[port#]
After you first spend tons of time trying to authenticate...

the thing that you guys dont seem to be catching onto is the fact that this guy is already known to the public, not just a single forum; a bunch of articles about him have already gone up, so that means people who can actually kick him in the teeth are all shuttling out to deal with the issue

there is literally no reason to panic because the issue is actively being resolved

like he's already been caught, now we're just waiting for systems to come back online and to see what level of trouble he managed to get himself into

what the motherforget are you talking about
you are tinfoiling all over the place. forgetin knock it off, you're gonna scare people who dont know better

what is the danger? that a server would crash while you're on it? oh nooooo how mildly annoying

So they got the forgeter?!

basically this trolling group called 'DERP' is DDoSing large websites. We think they're attacking us too.
I wonder why us. I wouldn't consider are site "large".

I think the sadist part about these "groups" is that they need a group to do something beyond simple.

I should mention that league of legends has been on the receiving end of an extreme DDoS attack starting relatively the same time as blockland's, and is still continuing as we speak.

By the way, it's not PhantomL0rd doing it, it's the hacker group known as DERP. They've been monitoring his computer and whenever he plays a game they grab the ip from his network packets and DDoS it. This has affected things like League of legends, Dota 2, EA's website, Club penguin, and other things.

I doubt PL / DERP has anything to do with the current blockland DDoS; Given the current information I believe it's somebody else, and they just coincidentally started the attack around the same time as DERP's.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:39:35 PM by Evar678 »

How is he posting?
pretty sure that he means in past-tense so it already happend