Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79609 times)

This is loving bullstuff. Now thousands of people can't play their favorite game because an Anonymous wannabe group is playing "catch me if you can" with PhantomLord.

How are we going to put blockland  somewhere else.
by using magic tomatos

Burn . .  . No I will not let this happen.

I Put a lot of my life into this game.
Some people think we gamers have no life. The truth is, we just store it in the game to be sent to the master server. The master server then feeds on it, asorbing it's power, getting ready to take over the internet in 2020.

This is loving bullstuff. Now thousands of people can't play their favorite game because an Anonymous wannabe group is playing "catch me if you can" with PhantomLord.

Yeah true

Ok I don't understand the server situation. Does Badslotch still own the master server or was it handed over to Steam?

jizzles. what is with people and Ddosing things? Yesterday I saw a hacker and join a Clash of Clans clan and get a person kick but with the message that appeared on chat that said that the person left not kicked. We gotta find some superly powerful server with like 5 quadrillion terabytes on it and it being super secure.

How are we going to put blockland  somewhere else.

No words

I don't know much about these kind of things but there isn't some kind of 'anti-ddos' thing you can get for your websites?

Ok I don't understand the server situation. Does Badslotch still own the master server or was it handed over to Steam?
badspot still owns the master sever steam just handles the auth

Area code is 774. That's massachusetts.

badspot still owns the master sever steam just handles the auth

That is even more great.

I don't know much about these kind of things but there isn't some kind of 'anti-ddos' thing you can get for your websites?

Theres liek the bunker servers or the servers that absorb thee junk. I dont know

okay all of these random posters posting seems a little suspicious