Author Topic: Nienhaus linking child research on tinychat  (Read 73278 times)

What the forget does this sentence mean?

"my stuff is forget"

I don't even know man. lol.

wow i left right before that

Are we supposed to be surprised? Look at him.

Are we supposed to be surprised? Look at him.

yeah he puts the wide in wide load

can i see the research

That is disgusting how the forget did he even get that.

He's going to jail anyway. Only the law can go from here.

Aw and he lives like 50 miles from me :o

Too close 4 comfort.

This MIGHT be a plot to frame nienhaus (a low chance) since Pacha, Maroon, Thompson, and many others seem to be in some weird trolling clique.

Cupcakehat is "Hacker" who I have met on his Blockland server before. I am not sure if he is trustable.

This MIGHT be a plot to frame nienhaus (a low chance) since Pacha, Maroon, Thompson, and many others seem to be in some weird trolling clique.

Cupcakehat is "Hacker" who I have met on his Blockland server before. I am not sure if he is trustable.
That's certainly plausable.

no, forget off.

maroon joined our call all frantic and said that nienhaus is posting cp on tinychat, and the rest of us joined.

we got screencaps because he was still posting and i have other people who could vouch for us right here

we saw him in the tinychat are you kidding

no, forget off.

maroon joined our call all frantic and said that nienhaus is posting cp on tinychat, and the rest of us joined.

we got screencaps because he was still posting and i have other people who could vouch for us right here
Who are these other people?

if you want to confirm, get in the tinychat right now.