Author Topic: Nienhaus linking child research on tinychat  (Read 73287 times)

guys I fell asleep on my computer due to my narcolepsy
what happened while I was gone?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248620.msg7185054#msg7185054
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248620.msg7185258#msg7185258
Oh you.

Stocking thought digging up old pictures to insult me would actually insult me when all the drama surrounding them happened more than a year ago.

It was a well-hearted attempt.

hm. mmmhmmm.
I'm glad to see nothing has changed in this topic.

guys I fell asleep on my computer due to my narcolepsy
what happened while I was gone?
well, ragnathebroedge is literally dead now because he couldn't run away quickly enough from Werewolf Kid and he ate him whole, clothes and all. but apparently ragna carries anthrax in his pockets all the time because Werewolf Kid is also literally dead. if you don't know who Werewolf Kid is then well... you missed way too much. and steve is in the hospital with like 107,624 broken bones because he "couldn't keep his whore mouth shut" so stocking broke all of his bones. don't even get me started on psychomutt and vincenttheguy

brb getting my water gun
at first i thought the first one was some kind of anne.jpg stuff probably because i was blazing it

I am posting from the beyond! The churros are endless.

I am posting from the beyond! The churros are endless.
oh forget you to hell ragna
why do you get all the goddamn churros and I dont

oh forget you to hell ragna
why do you get all the goddamn churros and I dont
well... I still have Werewolf Kid's phone number. he's always up for a meal

Hard to believe that this was about child research once

Hard to believe that this was about child research once
hard to believe there's a dead hooker in my closet and for some reason it says "tiny midget people eater" on her forehead

hard to believe there's a dead hooker in my closet and for some reason it says "tiny midget people eater" on her forehead

i know youre trying to be clever instead of outright calling me a hooker but you got the second part backwards

yknow, posterity and all.

Stocking confirmed titan.