Author Topic: SLDL City (Abandoned)  (Read 3837 times)

Hotel (Model)
Date

Started: 12/31/2013
Finished: Not finished yet (City)

Estimation cost (Real Life): (Per room is $100,000-$150,000) (Whole Hotel 3 million Dollars to 5 million dollars)

Style: Old architecture

Hello, I'm starting on a new city. I really want you guys help to finished it. I'm looking for detail builders. For more details please PM me.

This city is like the old new york so basically what I'm saying is that there will be no modern skyscrapers in this city. Bad builds will be destroyed! I want you guys to be detailed as possible! Please claim your spot today!

Sorry for the bad photograph.
Green is 48x48
Red is 48x32
Orange is 32x32

0-Taken by Zoraki
A-Taken by SGT Blocky
B-Taken by SGT Blocky
C-Taken By Brickitect
D-Taken By Brickitect
E- Taken by Brickitect
F-Taken By Zoraki
G-Taken by zoraki
H-Taken by zoraki
I-Could be taken by pilot 1
J-Taken by the red spartan
K-Not Taken
L-Not Taken
M-Taken by Naked Human
N-Not Taken
O-Taken by Block1zilla
P-Not Taken
Q-Not Taken
If you don't come within this week, You will be removed!
Again I'm looking for some detailed builders! I don't know when I'll be hosting so I made a poll for you guys to vote the time I should host so just type the time you want me to host in the comments.
I'll start hosting in 1/3/13. Bad buildings may get destroyed.

The server is private.
You must apply in order to join the server. I'll PM you the password.

Hotel

Please feel free to join. Thank you!
You could rate x/10

Now on the SLDL City.

*New Building Added*
More info http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248707.0

Brcikitect came to my server and built this plaza.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:58:27 AM by Zoraki »

This is actually pretty lovey
8/10

Holy forget that hotel at night!

9/10. Good job!

One does not simply build this at that ID...

On topic: This looks rather cool.

one does not simply create true blockland beauty oh look it's blockland beauty

You did an amazing job on the architecture of the building, wowie! I think this could be your ticket to Cohort.

You did an amazing job on the architecture of the building, wowie! I think this could be your ticket to Cohort.

Lol I'm  very far from being a contort member.

those trees, the least you could do was rotate them as you blatantly duplicated the same tree across the entire build.

you're already better than brickitect though because you've built something other than a house!

those trees, the least you could do was rotate them as you blatantly duplicated the same tree across the entire build.

you're already better than brickitect though because you've built something other than a house!

What is wrong with brickitect? I am friends with him and he builds more than just houses. He built boats, skyscrapers and much more.

One does not simply discriminate at that ID...

What? Isn't the post about the hotel anyways, not really the trees. You could actually give feedback on the submitted build itself rather than the foliage around it, just saying.

less cred for recreating an existing building - easy to do really
and while the trees are kind of a small thing its still absurdly common and lazy to not even rotate them. its a bit of a pet peeve.

seems pretty cool but in the grand scheme of things its about 2 floors and a roof as the large majority of the build is duplicated upwards. hopefully itll have a decent interior to compliment.

Wow, this is pretty good! But you CAN use wedge prints. BTW, is this Hair's ALT?

Who is hair? And no I'm not Hair's alt

less cred for recreating an existing building - easy to do really
and while the trees are kind of a small thing its still absurdly common and lazy to not even rotate them. its a bit of a pet peeve.

seems pretty cool but in the grand scheme of things its about 2 floors and a roof as the large majority of the build is duplicated upwards. hopefully itll have a decent interior to compliment.
yes