Author Topic: How has/What does 2013 mean to you?  (Read 2374 times)

2013 and up you can't have a date that is all the same number like 12/12/12 or 11/11/11.
but we can have 12/13/14

It started off really stuffty, I was just coming out of a summer of depression because of a bad breakup, then I got back with my ex and it was the best loving year of my life. Then she loving decides to break up with me again 2 days ago. I know she still cares, and there's no way she doesn't still have feelings for me, so I'm going to try to get her back tonight. Wish me luck blf.


It has been the year when the world of Blockland has been fully revealed to me.
the year when I realized
I am just another scrub on the forums.

the triangle heads friends hating me for no reason

beginning of the year was really stuff, summer was good, and now its just meh


start wus a little bumpy, summer was great, an the lasts been up and down. school n stuff u know

A year that doesn't exist because the 2012 movie actually happened but we don't know because we're actually in the matrix
*plot twist*

Don't you love that moment when everyone's posting like crazy then when you post everything just stops

well, it's been stuffty
i've had depression for a while & got into some bad stuff soooo yeah not been a good year
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:03:33 PM by Bahamut »


A year of Blockland history, due to it's release on Steam.
For me, it was a year to correct my mistakes and try to get things back on track, and actually focus on what I want to do in live - create art.
Less reclusiveness, more interactivity with my friends in the real world.
A year closer to becoming the great artist I always dream of.

the first part of the year sucked, and the second part was great

The world didn't end in 2013.

/thread