Author Topic: How has/What does 2013 mean to you?  (Read 2375 times)

Considering Russia, the UK and everywhere else is celebrating the new year i decided to ask what you think/how 2013 has been for the forums

I honestly think it was another 365 days of videogames and foruming

Discuss



Notable Examples:




2013 and up you can't have a date that is all the same number like 12/12/12 or 11/11/11.

good at the beginning, bad at the end

It has been the year when the world of Blockland has been fully revealed to me.
the year when I realized
I am just another scrub on the forums.

A year that doesn't exist because the 2012 movie actually happened but we don't know because we're actually in the matrix
*plot twist*
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:04:13 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

being disgusted by miley cyrus




A period of 31,536,000 seconds that occured between December 31st, 2012 and January 1st, 2014.




It's been that year where I'll never say, "Hey, remember in 2013 when.."


pope is dope, miley twerked, nsa lurked, and i wanna grope ur buttcheeks.

I was gonna write something here, but
I honestly think it was another 365 days of videogames and fourming

I've been in a depression for over half the year. It was okay, I guess.

getting friends

(in real life too oh my god)