Author Topic: The Amazing Block's Free Build Server  (Read 1731 times)

I shall be clearer on the point of this server:

This is going to be a prolonged 24/7 server, this server is a basic Freebuild with suggested addons from users. This freebuilds specialty is the fact that each section is divided unto island. Each section will have it's own theme (at this moment of time, I'm adding this feature). The reason for advertisement on the forums is to gain acknowledgement, and to gain good players that enjoy the game instead of spamming vehicle spawns and shooting guns in your face while you build. I'm try to accomplish a sturdy server that anyone can join at any time, this doesn't work yet due to the landmasses being in my ownership. This server does give the player the ability to build his or her own landmass, each accompanied with their own width/height/depth variants. There are no limits on how many islands a player can build (please make it reasonable). A player has the ability to section there island off to a minigame (thus the player has to notify me first and I'll give them the specifications in person). This is a beta server, so I'm attempting goals such as: Being available at all times (24/7), Making users happy and fitting there potential needs, Help build a bigger community to enjoy the server, Gain suggestions on addon additions/removals. That's pretty much it on this end, I look forward to accurate feed back and constructive criticism is suggested.

IP: 24.251.128.22 STATUS: DOWN
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:45:36 AM by UnRegistered »

This topic is:
20% Drama
30% Useless
35% Server Topic
15% ID tribal

My mind cannot comprehend all of what is in this topic

This topic is:
20% Drama
30% Useless
35% Server Topic
15% ID tribal

My mind cannot comprehend all of what is in this topic
Someone feels the need to ruin someones day.
I'm sorry if these offend you, I guess you need to kinda lay off the pointing of the obvious.

Wait, so it's saying to build spam, but spam isn't allowed... am I reading this wrong or something?

Advertising a freebuild is like showing off a cup of water.

Going on and on about how a server keeps getting crashed is not how you convince people to join it.

Going on and on about how a server keeps getting crashed is not how you convince people to join it.
But it has islands

i'm getting a feeling this was a bad idea

umm guys yeah I was bit by a rat last year so now I kick every dog I see because they are clearly related to that one rat and thus they are evil

Someone feels the need to ruin someones day.
You ruined your own day by posting this topic

I don't even know what is the point of this

"GUYS MY SERVER GOT ATTACKED wait nvm it's ok join pls we got islands (unless you are a Blockhead)"

It hasn't crashed, for your information. Get your facts right buddy, your opinion is your opinion it is most indefinitely inaccurate.

i'm getting a feeling this was a bad idea

I'm agreeing with you big time.

But it has islands

Not the point

umm guys yeah I was bit by a rat last year so now I kick every dog I see because they are clearly related to that one rat and thus they are evil

You ruined your own day by posting this topic

I don't even know what is the point of this

"GUYS MY SERVER GOT ATTACKED wait nvm it's ok join pls we got islands (unless you are a Blockhead)"

Apparently here is prof that people are here just to piss each other off. You sir are just getting in the way of something big. You shall get squashed. You know the saying "The bigger they are, the harder they fall"? Some big things do not fall, and I'm one of them.

Also, sorry for being inaccurate with my information. I've updated the whole post for you guys!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:14:44 PM by UnRegistered »

Apparently here is prof that people are here just to piss each other off. You sir are just getting in the way of something big. You shall get squashed. You know the saying "The bigger they are, the harder they fall"? Some big things do not fall, and I'm one of them.

Also, sorry for being inaccurate with my information. I've updated the whole post for you guys!
umm

so you are saying that a Freebuild server

is something big

and why would I get squashed for pointing out the stupidity of your post

I'm agreeing with you big time.
You realize you just agreed with a person saying that this topic and your server was a dumb idea, right?

Great, I have proof.

This guy is probably Tezuni V 2.0 or some other kind of clone
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:13:23 AM by SgtDaemon »

umm

so you are saying that a Freebuild server

is something big

and why would I get squashed for pointing out the stupidity of your post
You realize you just agreed with a person saying that this topic and your server was a dumb idea, right?

Great, I have proof.

This guy is probably Tezuni V 2.0 or some other kind of clone

I just love how you keep trying to fight back, to defend yourself. I'm not saying anything that could offend you or attack you, but you are acting defensive because you feel weak and that you want to show yourself as better than me. Trust me, you aren't going to win this because I'm stopping now. Sorry for being a burden to your feelings little person.

I was going to come to your server and build a fedora for you as you seem like such a gentlesir but seeing as it's not up that's not going to happen.
nvm it's up
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:55:17 AM by Paradon »

I just love how you keep trying to fight back, to defend yourself. I'm not saying anything that could offend you or attack you, but you are acting defensive because you feel weak and that you want to show yourself as better than me. Trust me, you aren't going to win this because I'm stopping now. Sorry for being a burden to your feelings little person.

oh noez my feelings ima go cry now becuz big bag forum idiot said bad things about me

umm

this is a forums

incase you didn't notice

there is no war going on

You are trying waaay too hard to be the gentleman smoking weed tabocco from those stuffty movies who uses 'speak' to 'defeat' their 'enemies'. It doesn't work. You are just some guy who takes forum topics way too seriously.

Fine then, have your childish 'battles'. Since you are going to respond with something like 'hah i win noob' anyways then fine, congratulations, you won a nonexistent battle. Hurray, you can now tell something your mama will be proud of, and you can go to bed with the 'winner' feels.

And why should I defend myself for pointing out your original post sucked? You even edited it because you yourself knew it sucked.

You didn't even acknowledge anything I said in my previous post expect things I didn't even state. You are just like Tezuni, thinking everyone wants to bite your 'precious little server' that, in reality is just another freebuild next to the millions of other ones. If you have such goals listed in the new OP, at least make something new.

Now I broke my keyboard with this dumb post. I am arguing with some idiot on the internet. Guess I better go to bed- you 'won' anyways, right?

I was going to come to your server and build a fedora for you as you seem like such a gentlesir but seeing as it's not up that's not going to happen.
nvm it's up
Don't worry, the server is 24/7. Well unless someone crashes it when I'm gone *wont happen*.

On Topic:

Off Topic:

I'm not saying anything that could offend you or attack you

You sir are just getting in the way of something big. You shall get squashed. You know the saying "The bigger they are, the harder they fall"? Some big things do not fall, and I'm one of them.
So, you ever heard of Irony?