DDoS Threat by BL_ID 44599, Known currently as Fungasamongus

Author Topic: DDoS Threat by BL_ID 44599, Known currently as Fungasamongus  (Read 6350 times)

On Pecon7's popular server, 'Pecon7's Boss Battles' a user known as Fungasmongus began to say vulgar things. After attempting to make him stop he proceed to threaten to DDoS either the server or the server's official website.
Possible associate 'Tills' BL_ID 26648.
Beware this pair as well as Fungasmongus as he has been apparently infamous for crashing servers.
Be weary of these IDs*
*copied from Gunnyz's "Fungusamongus, Drunk Russian, and Drunk vampire at it again."
Possible alt accounts aswell as other people you should be weary of. Like the people in this title above this line. (Not Gunnyz)

Blue is me, Red is Fungusamongus and Till. (By the way ignore the lines in the pictures that are going from the circled text to the right side of the picture.)

This is the first encounter.

This is their response.

Evidence of the DDoS threat by Fungasamongus.

More evidence of the DDoS threat by Fungasamongus.

This picture goes with the next picture.

This shows Fungusamongus' disregard of the rules, as well as evidence of his threat to DDoS the server's official website, and finally evidence of him just going to make alts if he is banned. Afterward he uses his threat.

More evidence of Fungusamongus' threat to DDoS the server's official website, he even admits to being infamous.
Also evidence of Till having an alt and plenty of money to make more alts just like Fungusamongus.

That is all, please be weary and avoid / remove these pair / people if sighted. Thank you for listening.

If this report is in the wrong area, please tell so and direct me to where it should be.

You just took every ID that the name Fungusamongus was on and listed them here.

Your information is false; 2041 was revoked a long time ago, Fungusamongus is my brother and the name has been available for a long time.

Other users have chosen to take the name for their own use, leave me out of it.

You've also listed 5012, being my ID.

All this stuff surrounding my ID and my brother's old ID thanks to the reuse of my name, and you copy them from the other drama topic.

Great.

heres a quick correction

DDOS does not only result in your key's revokation it is punishable by prision

according to wikipedia, DDOS attacks result in YEARS of prison

All this stuff surrounding my ID and my brother's old ID thanks to the reuse of my name, and you copy them from the other drama topic.

Great.

My sincerest apologies to you Conservative and your younger brother.

Be weary of these IDs*
*copied from Gunnyz's "Fungusamongus, Drunk Russian, and Drunk vampire at it again."
Possible alt accounts aswell as other people you should be weary of. Like the people in this title above this line. (Not Gunnyz)

As for this part here please disregard this list as it wrong. Ignore it completely please.

The specific person being targeted in this post is the BL_ID 44599.
The name 'Fungusamongus' has been used multiple times by multiple people making the attempt of tracking the name useless.

The name 'Fungusamongus' has been used multiple times by multiple people making the attempt of tracking the name useless.

Revoke those forgeters too.

Revoke those forgeters too.
You can't just have them revoked because one of them happened to do this sort of stuff.

After attempting to make him stop he proceed to threaten to DDoS either the server or the server's official website.

A player with the same BL_ID and name came on my freebuild, lagged it out by duplicating thousands of 1x1s, and made the same DDoS threat when I banned him. Nothing happened.

It's no big deal, guys. He just wants attention.

A player with the same BL_ID and name came on my freebuild, lagged it out by duplicating thousands of 1x1s
I recently banned him from my fortwars for this.

This is good evidence to get them banned from Pecon's,  but "easier said than done" would be a good phrase for anything else they're doing.

Most of the time people that say "I will DDoS" never even try at all. They just want attention.

Why not revoke everyone?