SMM Add-Ons: Blood'n'Bodies [Updated 28.01.14! Remove on minigame reset!]

Author Topic: SMM Add-Ons: Blood'n'Bodies [Updated 28.01.14! Remove on minigame reset!]  (Read 33992 times)

Hello and welcome to the official SMM Add-Ons topic! This topic will be dedicated to numerous extracts of some content from Super Murder Mystery.
Currently, we have Blood and Bodies that will work in conjunction with each other, but you can have just one of them enabled

Blood

Includes: Paint Spray, Clean Spray items.

You will bleed on taking damage and spray a bit of blood around you.
You will spray a LOT of blood when you die.
If you wish to clean up all the blood, here's a handy admin-only command: /cleardecals
Download from Dropbox (505 KB)

Bodies

Includes: Bodybag item.

If you die, you will "tumble" down on the ground with fancy Half-Life 2 ragdoll sounds.
Right click to loot corpses, double click to pick them up.
If you have blood enabled, the corpse will spray blood on damage, although the corpse stops bleeding after a certain threshold.
Bodies disappear when you spawn, leave the minigame or leave the game.
Please note that this does not include a revieval system.
If you wish to clean up all the corpses, here's a handy admin-only command: /clearbodies
Download from Dropbox (301 KB)

Please report all the bugs you have spotted and tell me all the features you want to have in this!

Credits:
Port - Super Murder Mystery, Decals system, Blood, Bodies.
Jack Noir - Models, SMM Help, Cleaning Spray and Bodybag items, a bunch of fixes and fancy blood dripping from ceiling.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:14:34 AM by Crystalwarrior »

umm

didn't Marble Man make booth of these already?

umm

I'd rather have an official release for these.
I also didn't like how Marble Man did the job as well. He put all of the blood mod content into a single server.cs file.

umm

yes, the bodies one looks better though since you can loot them.

umm

MARBLE MAN didn't make them, he released them.

I would like if the blood was just a square with diferent sizes and rotation, or spheres to fit the blocky style.

I would like if the blood was just a square with diferent sizes and rotation, or spheres to fit the blocky style.
Been meaning to just make them squares, should I release it somehow once I get around to it?

Been meaning to just make them squares, should I release it somehow once I get around to it?

sure, the circle blood should be ver(spam)rry nice.

Thinking I'll also make them double sided since they'll be far simpler. That way we can have blood spatters on windows and stuff.

Thinking I'll also make them double sided since they'll be far simpler. That way we can have blood spatters on windows and stuff.
That would be amazing.

I COULD make my current blood decals double-sided, though.
Hadn't thought about the windows when making them.
Might boost the polygon count, meaning more lag, though.

Thus why I am making them squares.

Bodies disappear when you spawn
Could that be optional? We could have bodies be removed after a couple minutes or preferably have an event to make bodies disappear. You would need to have the input OnCorpseTouch and output ClearCorpse.