Banned from a server FOR MY NAME!!!!

Author Topic: Banned from a server FOR MY NAME!!!!  (Read 4993 times)

I would have banned you too for your name. That is unacceptable.

richard? Really? You couldn't come up with anything better? Try something like Mr.Orange2000 or something.

I would have banned you too for your name. That is unacceptable.

richard FÃggotson? Really? You couldn't come up with anything better? Try something like Mr.Orange2000 or something.
Fixed.

Ok, So I go to a server called [)everyer's AUSSIE SERVER, I think "Cool, I'm an aussie and I like servers" so I go in, Some guy says Hi, I say Hi back then I accidentally left the server, I go back in and same scenario, some guy says Hi and I say hi back, then I get banned! What the forget?! I AM SO MAD THAT I CAN JUST.... JUST! WRITE IT UP ON DRAMA! JEEZ.
if you went to my server i would've praised you

TBH you probably deserved it with a name like that...

Op has to be a troll with a name like that.

Ok, So I go to a server called [)everyer's AUSSIE SERVER, I think "Cool, I'm an aussie and I like servers" so I go in, Some guy says Hi, I say Hi back then I accidentally left the server, I go back in and same scenario, some guy says Hi and I say hi back, then I get banned! What the forget?! I AM SO MAD THAT I CAN JUST.... JUST! WRITE IT UP ON DRAMA! JEEZ.

User was banned for this post
rip

User was banned for this post
Called it :P

A great use of ten bucks.

haha. apparently badspot thinks the name justifies a ban too. so suck on that, guys who disagreed with me

Fixed.  He has an old ID.
but the list price for blockland is $10.00 USD, and I spent $20 USD for this key too; however, I'm not going to go off of the pre-steam price because new users wouldn't loving get it.

but the list price for blockland is $10.00 USD, and I spent $20 USD for this key too; however, I'm not going to go off of the pre-steam price because new users wouldn't loving get it.

I didn't even know the price went down to $10.00.

Um....ok.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.