Banned from a server FOR MY NAME!!!!

Author Topic: Banned from a server FOR MY NAME!!!!  (Read 4990 times)

Ok, So I go to a server called [)everyer's AUSSIE SERVER, I think "Cool, I'm an aussie and I like servers" so I go in, Some guy says Hi, I say Hi back then I accidentally left the server, I go back in and same scenario, some guy says Hi and I say hi back, then I get banned! What the forget?! I AM SO MAD THAT I CAN JUST.... JUST! WRITE IT UP ON DRAMA! JEEZ.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:20:06 AM by Badspot »

Guess you could say OP is OP's name

Some people just hate that sorta name where you name your name something absolutely terrible like your forum name.

oh my god i was playing with someone on steam named richardfriendson a little while ago

if your name was richard friendson and you joined my server I would ban you too

lol you guys are friends, I'd only ban him if he was causing trouble on the server

if your name was richard friendson and you joined my server I would ban you too
i thought you liked richards and friends

I think usernames should be irrelevant in servers, hosts shouldn't be compelled to ban someone because of their username which may contain profanity. It's the hosts choice though.

i thought you liked richards and friends
love
but not in a name
I think usernames should be irrelevant in servers, hosts shouldn't be compelled to ban someone because of their username which may contain profanity. It's the hosts choice though.
it's no different than if someone came to my server cursing like nobody's business. I'd tell them to stop first, but if they didn't I would ban them
obviously I can't just ask someone to stop using a name

obviously I can't just ask someone to stop using a name
you shouldn't have to

if they're causing trouble on the server, ban them, simple as that

what would compel you to even make that your name