Author Topic: Blockland steam DDoS discussion, potential chance to get Man of Reason banned  (Read 4635 times)

It's usually not something worth getting authorities involved in.
i would be pretty satisfied if that forgeter was caught

man of reason needs some whoop ass

this topic is kinda irrelevant now. and gloomy mood.

so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU

why does this guy hate this game? sure a lot of children play this game, but some older people like to build lego-like builds (don't sue pls).

why does this guy hate this game? sure a lot of children play this game, but some older people like to build lego-like builds (don't sue pls).
i luv legoesz

I hope you know this makes you sound like a child-hating friend

I hope you know this makes you sound like a child-hating friend
How does it make him sound that way?

How does it make him sound that way?
Well simply he's basing on the reason that this game is getting DDoS'd on the fact that a lot of children play this game, then saying it's unfair because older people play it.

I dunno, to me that just sounds bad. Everyone will probably interpret it in a different way.

Do we even have proof that is even him? like other than him saying it's him, unless you have evidence, he's probably just attempting to taunt us.

Well simply he's basing on the reason that this game is getting DDoS'd on the fact that a lot of children play this game, then saying it's unfair because older people play it.

I dunno, to me that just sounds bad. Everyone will probably interpret it in a different way.
I still don't see how it makes him the one who hates children if he was talking about the DDoSer.
If someone were to say that someone shot up a church for their religion that wouldn't mean the person who said it hates that religion.

Atleast the Ddos gave us cool ID'S and time with eachother.

here's a cool story
i was on my friend's server. not many people were on it. suddenly this guy named Fungusamongus with BL_ID 44599 and IP 37.221.173.229 (likely to change) joined our server saying he ddosed blockland and that stuff. we didn't believe him at first, but, then i recorded this.
he threatened that if he sees any drama about this he will ddos the poster as well as blockland.

i don't care if you believe me about this or not, but i swear i never tampered with my wifi, firewall, etc during the video. if you don't believe me about that, that's fine. true or fake, i just want to let you guys know about this.

So many script kiddies getting banned on servers/the forum because they acted like dumbasses, now are angry and want to take "revenge".

this is sad

this is just sad

I don't even feel like continuing the MMOG I'm developing now, what's the point? DDoS is the future. Online gaming is dying and it's dying because any immature brat with reasonable experience with use and deployment of a botnet or even just someone else's can take down anything they like, regardless of how widespread and well-built it is.

And it's also sad because there aren't really that many programmers in the world. Why do so many of us waste our time doing stuff like this? Is there no ambition or class any more?

Just my 20 cents.