Key Deactivated for something I did not do

Author Topic: Key Deactivated for something I did not do  (Read 7000 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
That brings us to today; where these particular users made threats to the extent of key deactivation, and that one name change back in 2011 resulted in the loss of my own key. ( Fungusamongus - Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 pm )

Uh, no.  The reason your key was deactivated is because you have the same IP at the same time as your "brother".  You are indistinguishable from him.  Your brother, if there is such a person, conducted a denial of service attack on my servers today.  This is just the latest in a long long line of his offenses.  I have been forced to deactivate his keys several times in the past for attacking the forums and game servers.  This is not a new phenomenon.  This is not "out of nowhere" or even the result of one single incident.  This is the result of a continued, repeated pattern of psychopathy.  Seek professional help.  

Or murder-Self Delete yourselves.  Either way.  Be sure to blame Blockland, I could use the publicity.  

For something I did not do.
Noedit; but nobody even under this household had done.

For something I did not do.

Still.  I know from experience from what you're going through, but not to that extent of course.

My brother does not do that; I don't know how you're coming to that conclusion but my brother plays the xbox all day and has a stuffty run down computer that can barely run Blockland as it is.

All of the money we make goes straight to food, it isn't possible that he bought a botnet or whatever to attack Blockland's servers.

He and I have no source of income outside of that.

Um pretty sure Badspot aint buying that

Um pretty sure Badspot aint buying that
I don't know how to prove my innocence beyond that, my brother isn't that type of loving person.

The reason I blame the topics above is because that's the only reason I could imagine any of this would have happened.

I don't know how to prove my innocence beyond that, my brother isn't that type of loving person.
clearly he is, the fact that he repeatedly trolled servers for no apparent reason.

clearly he is, the fact that he repeatedly trolled servers for no apparent reason.

That isn't proof, you're just saying stuff to put me deeper in the hole.

Other players chose to troll servers with his name after it was deactivated.

then why is Badspot picking on your IP?

Baddy said your IP was linked to a DDoS attack as of yesterday...
I'm forced to believe what the guy with the info says.

then why is Badspot picking on your IP?
I have no idea how that is even possible.

your story itself already puts you in a deeper hole than he ever could

your story itself already puts you in a deeper hole than he ever could
Get off my loving back, nobody here DDoS'd Blockland.