Author Topic: Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)  (Read 40244 times)

I can assume that the process I want to watch for his incoming connection when he attempts to start a call is Steam, right? If anyone beats me to it, please share.

....Why do people always call them orbital cannons and stuff lol.
But yeah, when there is one, it's usually garbage like that. It also rarely does anything.

Moron. I played along for a little while. "oh I'm so scared"
Everyone on that list is either a furry or a child enthusiast. You guys should roll over and play dead or something until he stops poking you or something.

....Why do people always call them orbital cannons and stuff lol.
But yeah, when there is one, it's usually garbage like that. It also rarely does anything.

i'm pretty sure some free RAT programs have DDOS options, too

Everyone on that list is either a furry or a child enthusiast. You guys should roll over and play dead or something until he stops poking you or something.

But I'm not either of those things. I'm literally one of the most boring users on here.

But I'm not either of those things. I'm literally one of the most boring users on here.
but you are female and if its Iban doing it then that's all that matters

but you are female and if its Iban doing it then that's all that matters

Oh wow lol.

e-maxx has it all wrong.
if you have a hole in your body
any sort of opening
Iban wants you.

i'm pretty sure some free RAT programs have DDOS options, too
Usually, yeah. To be honest that's the only real use of a RAT alongside stealing personal info, which it's not very good for.

We have to consider who we're dealing with here: One of the most intense autists in history.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:14:39 AM by Nal »

Aye, he already posted that.

Wait, so this is Iban? What?