Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
who had the most dramas on the forums?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: who had the most dramas on the forums? (Read 1664 times)
Gravityhead
January 03, 2014, 02:47:29 PM
..other than ChrisD who had 7. Does anyone else know of people who got more than 5 dramas?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Nal
January 03, 2014, 02:47:59 PM
Tezuni??
bejacks
January 03, 2014, 02:49:17 PM
Maybe Maxx.
Nal
January 03, 2014, 02:50:47 PM
Quote from: bejacks on January 03, 2014, 02:49:17 PM
Maybe Maxx.
He's had like 7
I've had like 9 so, no
Jairo
January 03, 2014, 02:53:46 PM
searching for lord tony gives about 2 pages worth
probably him
Alkatjo
January 03, 2014, 02:54:30 PM
I've had one but its since been deleted I think.
Back when I was stupid. It wasen't even a complete drama.
But yeah, Tezuni or maxx.
Ipquarx
January 03, 2014, 02:56:45 PM
Glass has had at least 20 iirc.
Blockzillahead
January 03, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
Eepos
Moonstar Akemi
January 03, 2014, 03:02:36 PM
Quote from: Blockzillahead on January 03, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
Eepos
I disagree. There hasn't been any drama of him lately at all.
Quote from: Ipquarx on January 03, 2014, 02:56:45 PM
Glass has had at least 20 iirc.
Tezuni had quite a bit himself.
I think it's between Tezuni and Glass.
«
Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:06:57 PM by Moonstar Akemi
»
Nal
January 03, 2014, 03:03:53 PM
When you search topics with tezuni in drama you get 10 pages.
Hawt
January 03, 2014, 03:04:48 PM
lol
curiosblockland6
January 03, 2014, 03:28:56 PM
Tezuni
Glass
Kochieboy
January 03, 2014, 03:29:54 PM
Tony, people used to "machinegun" him with dramas
shyGriff
January 03, 2014, 03:44:54 PM
glass maybe
i dunno, i haven't looked to see exactly how many dramas glass has had
i just remember seeing a lot of them
Gumba Jonny
January 03, 2014, 03:46:16 PM
you'd think lord tony or glass
tezuni definitely is up there
kalphiter and cubelands have a few too
as well as wound
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
who had the most dramas on the forums?