Author Topic: why is Blockland using integrated graphics and not my graphics card?  (Read 538 times)

I've had this problem for about a week now. It used to use my graphics card (GeForce GTX 540M) but suddenly the
shaders stopped working. At first I thought it was just because I was on a big build but when I tested on a slate
no brick server they still didn't work. I went and checked my launcher.txt and sure enough the vendor is Intel, not
Nvidia. Obviously I screamed wtf and checked Google. No one else has had this problem as far as I can see. I really
like shaders (Though I do prefer terrain... forget you Kalphiter. Please no flame for this) so I would love it if someone could help me out.

One last thing. I also went to the Nvidia Control Panel and made Blockland us the Nvidia High Performance Graphics Processor. Didn't help.

Make sure the vga cables arnt connected to the intergaded one, if your pc is a laptop then see if using a external monitor will help

I had this problem previously and...
One last thing. I also went to the Nvidia Control Panel and made Blockland us the Nvidia High Performance Graphics Processor.
Fixed it. Are you sure you are doing this for the blockland executable not the launcher executable?

I just set it to use NVidia by default instead of my integrated card