Author Topic: 2014/01/04 - Steam Conversion Fix  (Read 11549 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
The Blockland Key -> Steam conversion page will now make sure that you have Blockland on steam and re-grant it to you if necessary.  So if one of the many Steam outages caused you to get stuck at "Looks like your Steam account is already tied to Blockland ID <number>" you should be able to fix yourself by trying the process again:

https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php

Please post your results.  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:00:08 PM by Badspot »

Does this mean "CD Key" will dissapear from the Steam game selection screen when you redo this?

Badspot

• Administrator
Does this mean "CD Key" will dissapear from the Steam game selection screen when you redo this?

I don't know, do you see any words to that effect anywhere in my post?

I don't know, do you see any words to that effect anywhere in my post?
...Nope. Oh well, I can't redo it anyway. Nevermind.

Does this fix the offline mode issue? or is that not because of this

Does this fix the offline mode issue? or is that not because of this
This fix only relates to the key conversion page on the website.

It now works for one of my friends! Thank you for fixing this!

I never read up on the whole Steam conversion thing, so can someone tell me now?

If I convert my key can I still use my original Auth Key?

I never read up on the whole Steam conversion thing, so can someone tell me now?

If I convert my key can I still use my original Auth Key?
Yes, I use Blockland on both Steam and Non-Steam using the same key for both.

Mine worked on the first time, but it is nice now that other people won't have this problem.

Well finally!  I've been trying and could never get it working.  Doing it when I get home.

Yes, I use Blockland on both Steam and Non-Steam using the same key for both.
So you converted your key and got it on steam, but can use that same key to login to the game outside of steam or do you have 1 regular key and 1 steam key? Sorry I don't understand but I feel its important that I do.

So you converted your key and got it on steam, but can use that same key to login to the game outside of steam or do you have 1 regular key and 1 steam key? Sorry I don't understand but I feel its important that I do.
Basically you're just letting steam use your key. You can continue to use your key for non-steam versions.