Author Topic: stocking - "well u fuk animals lol"  (Read 13159 times)

I don't even think any of you know what i ment. w/e.

Damn, people around here gotta learn to be more entertaining when proven to be totally wrong liars.
A furries true nature is shown when backed into a corner, they basically act superior and pretend nothing happened.

Whatever it is, it's enough to make the average "18" year old horny.

Also, furcigarettes.
A chubby 13 year old girl is supposed to make someone horny? Yeah ok.

It doesn't read like a joke at all.  Especially given that she goes on for pages and pages calling him a loveual deviant.  Best case scenario it's a troll.

Yep.  Trollin.  If you're pretending to be an starfish to make other people mad, you're not pretending.  
And you know what Badspot's gonna do when Sticking doesn't stop

After reading all 7 pages.
not this stuff again.

Its a loving special interest and a phase. They can't be furries forever, they'll learn to shave the neckbeard and get a job eventually.

I agree with Stocking. Furries should just go to hell and quit being idiots around here. Nobody wants your friend noob asses around here.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 08:20:42 PM by Badspot »

It doesn't read like a joke at all.  Especially given that she goes on for pages and pages calling him a loveual deviant.  Best case scenario it's a troll.

Yep.  Trollin.  If you're pretending to be an starfish to make other people mad, you're not pretending. 
Does Stocking give you nudes? Just wondering.

I agree with Stocking. Furries should just go to hell and quit being idiots around here. Nobody wants your friend noob asses around here.

Laughed hard at this.

Does Stocking give you nudes? Just wondering.
she gives everyone nudes

she gives everyone nudes
well apPARENTLY I'm not part of everyone.

This has just been getting better and better.

A chubby 13 year old girl is supposed to make someone horny? Yeah ok.
I'm pretty sure Stocking is 18+

I'm pretty sure Stocking is 18+
The point is that she uses them to gain leverage (assuming she does).

what? how is trolling justified lol
you are a useless handicap, please stop posting
friend of the year here, folks
because i felt like it?
this thread is saying "stop"
im not protecting furries here lol, stocking is the common denominator in all these arguements and is just trolling
your not very good at protecting your drama