Author Topic: Idle added me on Skype  (Read 2111 times)

dude im loving serious be VERY careful. idle is mixed up with some things you dont want any part of.

whats spybot search?
It's a program that searches for Mallware or Spyware on your computer, Then recommends a virus program to uninstall it.

It's a program that searches for Mallware or Spyware on your computer, Then recommends a virus program to uninstall it.
eugh

eugh
Meh. Brother installed it on my computer, And it crashes on uninstallation.

Pfffahahaha. You can't be serious, right?

Pfffahahaha. You can't be serious, right?
I want to get rid of it, I hope you realize that.

Sounds like a virus to me, lol.

I'm pretty sure Idle is from Botswana not the DRC.

I want to get rid of it, I hope you realize that.
When you say "Spybot Search", I think you're meaning to say "Spybot Search and Destroy", which is a legitimate piece of software. If that's the case, the uninstaller is prolly not functioning properly. It happens from time to time with many different installers not correctly extracting the uninstall file.

However, if it is indeed named just "Spybot Search", I can see your concern.

When you say "Spybot Search", I think you're meaning to say "Spybot Search and Destroy", which is a legitimate piece of software. If that's the case, the uninstaller is prolly not functioning properly. It happens from time to time with many different installers not correctly extracting the uninstall file.

However, if it is indeed named just "Spybot Search", I can see your concern.
Yeah, it is "Search and destroy"

I don't know who skype idle is but he added me too
im thinking its one of crunk.com's friends

he called me and all he did was play weird space ambient music to seem cryptic and creepy

then not 2 minutes later two more guys added me and said stupid stuff

then after i removed them all crunk.com messaged me and said "lol" or something