I'm going to exert my rights as an adult!!1!

Author Topic: I'm going to exert my rights as an adult!!1!  (Read 1223 times)

My family and I are going to Europe this summer for vacation, hitting England, France, and Spain. All those countries allow people 18+ to drink alcohol. You're damn right I'm gonna legally drink the hell out of my rights while I'm there. :)

lol it was 16 over here 'til a week ago

i'm not even legally old enough to drink, and I already know that deliberately getting trashed is a stufftastic idea - you aren't immediately rewarded with an iron stomach when your age strikes 18.

i'd recommend starting small and chasing your vodka with pepsi.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:17:33 PM by Cybertails1998 »

i'm not even legally old enough to drink, and I already know that deliberately getting trashed is a stufftastic idea - you aren't immediately rewarded with an iron stomach when your age strikes 18.

i'd recommend starting small and chasing your vodka with pepsi.

First time I drank was when I was 16 and I had about 12 shots of vodka and a beer straight after. If you're not an idiot and drink a lot of water, you can prevent illness and hangovers quite easily. I didn't get either of them. :)

I had a dream of drinking last night :o

If you're not an idiot and drink a lot of water, you can prevent illness and hangovers quite easily.
this x100

enjoy france

great parties there

I drink so much water that I'm practically a fish compared to the rest of my family, but it always has to be ice water, and I eat the ice.

First time I drank was when I was 16 and I had about 12 shots of vodka and a beer straight after. If you're not an idiot and drink a lot of water, you can prevent illness and hangovers quite easily. I didn't get either of them. :)
I think taking 12 shots of vodka chased by a beer when you've never drank before is a great way to discredit yourself as an intelligent person. Either you're lying or you have no idea how much alcohol 12 shots really is. That's almost an entire bottle of high-proof liquor.

grats I guess!! have fun
I drink so much water that I'm practically a fish compared to the rest of my family, but it always has to be ice water, and I eat the ice.
I drink water too like that. with ice. but just because that makes it really cold easily
I drink milk too, but only in cereal, or really cold. after pouring it just to drink I'll usually put it in the freezer for like 15 minutes bc the fridge just isn't cold enough lol

You drink beer after liquor, what an idiot.

Beer before liquor, never sicker;
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

but... that's what he said