Author Topic: Breaking the brick limit  (Read 5745 times)

we've hit the point where there are so many bricks we cant even see other players or new bricks

That point is 256000.

easy to break the limit with the same brick, yes. Now do it with utopia city.

You could in theory, but you would need a dupe of one of every brick to template from.
Going to and from your single brick dupe selections would be tedious and long.

Yea, a few years back Honor got over 2 million on his Mining server. it was cray

I've had roughly 4,000,000 bricks on a terrain generator server. It looked something like this.

What do I win?

I've had roughly 4,000,000 bricks on a terrain generator server. It looked something like this.

-snip-

What do I win?

You just made minecraft

What do I win?

Isn't it useless since you can't really build on it ? Or even save it?

Isn't it useless since you can't really build on it ? Or even save it?

Just about...
But it made one hell of a screenshot.

Just about...
well, I'm pretty sure that isn't blockland. so maybe it did but we don't really know

How did you adjust your draw distance that far?

Just about...

Actually I don't have a screenshot of the 4m thing, that screenshot only has about 270k bricks.

well, I'm pretty sure that isn't blockland. so maybe it did but we don't really know

Yes it is?

How did you adjust your draw distance that far?

That's actually quite a bit below the max draw distance.

Sorry, I was unclear.  I'm talking about in the OP.

What do I win?
run with soft shaders ultra
psot fps

What do I win?

Did you make the algorithm for that from scratch?

-snip-

What do I win?

could i have that terrain generator please <3 <3