Author Topic: Top Blockland Servers Under Attack (plausible dos/ddos)  (Read 4306 times)

Is this somehow related to the mass lag in my server?

DDOSing is illegal. Is anyone actually going to report this to the authorities if it gets out of hand?

Yesterday /ty's server was being DDoSed and the server was stuck on LAG for everyone for about half an hour to an hour.

It was no surprise once Blockland was greenlite somebody was going to target the auth server and when that failed the next step was going to be RTB. So chill out and let Ephilates and co deal with these attacks. If it is Drunk Russian then you can report him to the authorities but you will need more proof since there are so many people on this who love claiming they hack servers for attention.

Am I missing something here?

What are you trying to say here?

What are you trying to say here?
It doesn't look like he's even been on my server.

Same, lol. Really annoying actually.
I can change it if you want.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it ain't the top, people

Cca was a player on my DRPG server and after it going down multiple times, cca came up and told me that drunk vampire was the one doing this. here is some evidence that he is bringing down servers:

Cca was a player on my DRPG server and after it going down multiple times, cca came up and told me that drunk vampire was the one doing this. here is some evidence that he is bringing down servers:

Drunk Russian and Drunk Vampire are butt buddies. Drunk Vampire pretty much acts as a communicator for Russian. He may be launching attacks as well, but I'm still pretty sure it is Russian.

Noedit:
Just report whatever you can here...
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx