2 (9.5%)
Dodge Viper - "Viper"
4 (19%)
Ford SVT Cobra - "Kobra"
4 (19%)
Nothing in this pack.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Muscle Car Pack  (Read 5568 times)

GT and Viper are both sport orientated, challenger/charger are pure muscle and on par with the mustang.

Relevant Bump.

I found this website that Filipe linked on another topic: http://slg.serv1.free.fr/forza3_cars.html

It has models from Forza 3, which (coincidentally) has all the cars that I've listed. I'll probably go and study some vehicle code and see what I can do to make them if we do make the pack. I'd prefer just to make a standard release and then add all the extra stuff (brake lights, steering wheels, hands, etc.) later.

No, I do. The Viper and GT are sports cars, close to the low range of supercars. Just because it's a powerful, American-made car does not make it a muscle car. :/

yep, you don't know what youre talking about

Filipe is making that.

ugh filipe is going to make it soo boxy and small its not gonna be cool.

Quick, someone, get on this and finish it before Filipe!

good man too you are romulus

knew it was a 77

Ahem
http://slg.serv1.free.fr/forza3_cars.html

I have the forza 3 model of it as a base don't worry about this and the size, and since it was a highly suggested vehicle I will try to make it more detailed, also I want to make those

or

Seriously I just want to make it look like an actual blockland car rather than a ported looking vehicle, also my newest sport cars are not "small" (maybe you're used with phydeoux vehicles which are bigger than usual, just a tip)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:16:01 PM by Filipe »

Ahem
Oh stuff guys, Filipe found it, burn everything quick!

But... But... I mean 1969 Camaro, Ford GT and Dodge Challenger

But that Shelby Cobra is okay with me.

And by "small" we mean how you shrunk the back of the Charger.

And by "small" we mean how you shrunk the back of the Charger.
Oh that, yeah I can totally fix that on the new charger model, I never noticed that back then sorry
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:30:23 PM by Filipe »

Oh that, yeah I can totally fix that on the new charger model, I never noticed that back then sorry
:o

yep, you don't know what youre talking about

Well, I just looked around, and it seems that there is disagreement elsewhere as to whether or not those cars are muscle cars or sports cars. So let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, I might do the GT sometime in the future, but not the whole pack.