'A' - Alpha •|Stay Spanky, Blockland.|•

Author Topic: 'A' - Alpha •|Stay Spanky, Blockland.|•  (Read 6282 times)

Elitism at its finest!

Info
  For a while, I have wanted to start my own clan, to produce quality projects with Blockland's finest. Applications are now being accepted while we are in our Beginning stage. Alpha is a clan dedicated to creating projects of the highest quality and production rate. Other quality clans lack in production rate, usually churning out a few projects a year. Alpha aims to bring Blockland a project around every two months. Only accepting the best members, we plan to create Blockland's finest clan.

Yes, Alpha WILL be egotistical elitist snobs, but we deserve to be.
I do realise a lot of the forums do hate a big ego, but its your decision to not apply.

Members
  (ID:713) Furdle
  (ID:15154) Tally
  (ID:6531) Swollow
  (ID:10597) Dante77
  (ID:11050) Uxie
  (ID:2030) Tokerovin
In order of productivity level.

Applications are 2000+ bricks, and will only be accepted if a high level of skill is shown.

Clan tag is the prefix, 'A'

Our brows are high, our ego is big, our elitism is indefinite.
And most of all, our richards are huge.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:34:17 PM by eldruF »

Alpha Apprentice Initiative
  Due to the high level of new members in Blockland, I have decided to launch an initiative to help out new players increase their building skill. The apprenticeship is split into three categories to match the player's skill judged by Alpha members. The course will take place in connection with Alpha's current projects to teach the apprentices different skills and tricks which will make them better builders.
  Any player can apply for the apprenticeships, however we will only accept players which are dedicated to learning, mature enough to work with and are able to learn. After applying, they will be invited to come into an Alpha server for a short casual chat which they will be judged on by an Alpha member to find out the potential of the applicant.

Foundation Apprenticeship
  Foundation level is for the completely new players. In this they will learn how to build basic structures, terrain and props and learn how to make a quality server. This stage will also teach the apprentice their own build style, which is important as a learning process to continue on their learnings.
(Foundation Apprentices will be listed here)

Advanced Apprenticeship
  Advanced level is for the players who have played Blockland for some time, or alternatively are players in which have passed the Foundation Apprenticeship and are ready to move onto the next level. Here, they will learn advanced techniques into detailing a build, how to make realistic objects and buildings using real life images.
Advanced Apprentices:
 -Lego Pepper

Alpha Initiation
  On graduation from the Advanced Apprenticeship, players will be invited to be initiated in Alpha. Rejecting the offer is an open option and will be taken with respect.

How to apply to the Initiative
  You can PM me, RTB chat me or post on this clan discussion topic about applying. No template signup is needed, just a short explanation. Please remember, everyone is eligible to apply but it all breaks down to the personality of the player in which we are looking for.

Some of our members here at Alpha may have a big ego (in which we have the right to, due to our skill) but none of us are ID tribal.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:18:52 PM by eldruF »

my stories usually have over 6.5k characters which counts as bricks.

may I join

.... ;)

funny thing is that the first 2 members arent elitist snobs at all, they're two of the nicest people you can meet on blockland.

looks cool tho.

funny thing is that the first 2 members arent elitist snobs at all, they're two of the nicest people you can meet on blockland.

looks cool tho.
Members
  (ID:713) Furdle
  (ID:14526) Wicked
  (ID:11050) Uxie

Yeah Uxie is a real snob
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:32:30 PM by eldruF »

Changed the clan prefix to 'A' instead of [AL]
I like this better.

Welcome Giome to the clan!
Welcome Dante77 to the clan!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:43:51 PM by eldruF »

seems like my kinda clan XD

seems like my kinda clan XD
I already know your build style, I would welcome you into the clan if you chose to accept!

(Yay for Alpha's express application process for recognised players!)

Hmm, hopefully you will live up to your claims as blockland's finest

Hmm, hopefully you will live up to your claims as blockland's finest
The thing about Alpha is we will be Blockland's finest, however we will not be all of Blockland's finest.
There are some great members in Height, SPO and AoB and other clans.

OOooooohhhh
I wanna join!!1!!111!11!

Good luck with your clan!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:40:11 AM by Sylvanor »