Author Topic: Azerath  (Read 2292 times)

Now, based on your recent posts, it seems to me that you have recently browsed ED/4chan/etc. I make this assumption based on your recent posts:

Lols?

These are great  :cookieMonster:

You should make one like your avatar, but where the  :cookieMonster: has caught and is, uhm... copulating with the guy it was chasing.
Lol K.

My first animation with pivot v3
Lol K.

Lulwut?

Luls. I know.  :cookieMonster:

Lul. Got confused. I thought you were Kaden for some reason and asked me to do one. xD Sorry.

Teh Luls?

Lake Miga.. Luls.
Its good... It seems a litle small though.

Lulwut?

Luls. What do you use to do that?

Luls.... omg.. you don't know how? Just go to the freaking website and take tutorials.

Etc. Etc. Now, there was once a time on these forums where you talked like a normal human being and not some luls-hungry /b/tard. I can not explain to you how incredibly annoying it is to have someone keep on posting the word "luls" or any variation of the word "luls" in every single post. I'm sure all of you have had a moment on the internet where you just wasted your time browsing ED to "lern t3h intarwebz". I know I have, but let's just stop this manifestation once and for all. Long story short: Stop it.

Now, based on your recent posts, it seems to me that you have recently browsed ED/4chan/etc.

He didn't. If he did, he would clearly know that it's 'lulz', not 'lols' or 'luls'.

or any variation of the word "luls"
It's not luls, it's lulz. lulz is not a variant of luls, nor is luls a variant of lulz. Lurk moar! :[

So now we have err proof that Azerath has been browsing some site and picked up their abbreviation slurs.

What now?

I heard that joke a long time ago.

It took me about half a year before I realized why it was so funny.