Author Topic: SPO application: Island (Finally posting it Pass :u)  (Read 1469 times)

So, I started the build like two or three weeks and finished it in a couple of days, but I figured I'd finally post it since I do want to apply for SPO I'm just so lazy. Anyways, I had fun building it and this wasn't originally and application but, I said meh I'll try it out. (and because Pass likes my trees :Y)

Player Name: Wezaard
BL_ID: 13433
Brickcount: 17,805 bricks (100% default bricks and colorset!)

The build includes a village, small forest house, dock, big arena, a farm, a little camp, and a little gladiator camp.

(you may rate x/10)

I actually like it. I like how you included different color trees so as different types.
If I was the leader of SPO, I would accept you. But I hate SPO at the same time :p

The village is alright. But do you have interior photos?

There isn't really any interior. The buildings are empty because I wanted to focus more on the outside things.

4/10
All the trees are duplicates of two unique trees (with variant colors)
the weird circle arena thing doesn't quite fit
use of color is nice
Note: I am a former SPO member and have no say in the application result.

it's 3 different trees furdle ........

I think the island could get some more detail to it as far as terrain goes. the shore is the same height as the grass. I agree with furdle about the arena. the village is good and this build definitely shows your potential.
I'd give it a 6/10. I'd like to see what other members say about it.

the transitions between the grass and sand and water are very sharp and look like they need more bricks there

looks rather nice though

not really that impressive, barely any real terrain skills shwon beyond a couple flat islands and a hill.

Hmm. I can see where some details could fit, i was thinking about expanding it but I wanted to see what some people had to say. If pass turns this down I'll definitely improve it and give it another shot.

I think that you have great skill, and an artistic vision. I think you should be accepted. Amazing job on this!

This feels really familiar to me, like I've seen/done something like this before.

oh wait

i have
but i loving lost the file khsdfjishg rip loopy isles

I love builds like these. This build actually inspired me to make an island village that I've been working on now for about an hour and a half. It looks really nice so far! Transitions between sand and grass though are really sharp and too blocky. A lot of the terrain is unusually blocky as well. Try adding in some more detail into the terrain.

Other than that I'd give it a 7/10, and I would say yes if I were in SPO.

I think that you have great skill, and an artistic vision. I think you should be accepted. Amazing job on this!

I love builds like these. This build actually inspired me to make an island village that I've been working on now for about an hour and a half. It looks really nice so far! Transitions between sand and grass though are really sharp and too blocky. A lot of the terrain is unusually blocky as well. Try adding in some more detail into the terrain.

Wow, thanks you guys. I'm really glad I could inspire you c:

People do realize that this build would be nothing without the trees and that he blatantly filled every single spot with a tree. Odd way of showing skill by covering it up with lods a dupes.

These are you own trees? Cool gj. But really.. they look like the trees everyone use now. SPO kingdom, H builds, Utopia and whatnot.