Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)

Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71731 times)

Do you guys know who DDoS'd the server? Or is it shrouded in mystery? Either way, the DDoS-er is probably a 2 year old who accidentally got his hands on it.

1.nice job billikens,

2. a DDOS? who was it this time?

1.nice job billikens,

2. a DDOS? who was it this time?
Do you guys know who DDoS'd the server? Or is it shrouded in mystery? Either way, the DDoS-er is probably a 2 year old who accidentally got his hands on it.
Basically what I just Asked. Huehuehue.

Just a FYI, next tournament will be NON-CHAMPIONS only. Anyone that has been on a team that won a championship is not allowed to compete in next tournament. Signups will be this weekend!

UPDATE: I have opened applications for the next tournament! To sign up, go to the application tab in the topic, copy it and fill it out in in a reply to this topic. 8 team slots are available!

The DoS was aimed at Gordo12699's server, but the resulting packet flood caused problems for the other servers. Surprisingly, it didn't completely disrupt them, just caused them to have small quick lag spikes until I null-routed the incoming traffic to Gordo's.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:56:27 AM by Cowboy6 »

Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament Slot Application

In Game Name:
Outpact

BLID:

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs:
Captain: Ruby_Rose (BL_ID: N/A) Outpact (BL_ID: 26043)
Teammate: Deokotaru (BL_ID: 17189)
Substitute: Gothboy77 (BL_ID: 14329)

Team Name:
The Building Eventers

Team Color:
Red

Basketball Experience:
6 months of BL and RL Basketball, participated in June's

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:
Yes, I have partaken into the tournament before, so I know how it goes.

Do you understand the rules?:
Yes. I have played before, and understood them carefully.

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:
Yes. Apparently I can.

What days and times are you available for your matches?: Limited into weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Around 9 AM - 11 PM am able to join around. These dates are Friday and Saturdays,  for WALDO. I'm supposing up to 7PM - 10AM (Time-zone: AEST)

Mental Note: I still need Ruby_Roses ID yeah scratch that, he was being an ass and ignoring every single message I sent him.
EDIT: Changed named from 'Trippin' Lions' to 'The Knifing Elites'

Also, I will be posting Jmart45's App, as hes confused with how Blockland Forums work...

Quote from:  RagnfastTHEGreat's Steam Message
In Game Name: Jmart45
BLID: 104404
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: TaCzY (BLID: 86259)
Team Name: The Killer Kings
Team Color: Gold
Basketball Experience: In blockland and real-life basketball, a lot.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Everyday 12 PM - 12 AM(Timezone: Pacific)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:06:01 AM by Outpact³ »

In Game Name: Ardenlo7
BLID: 27013
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Cyber (34524)
Team Name: PhaZe ElitE
Team Color : Purple and Blue
Basketball Experience: been in like 5 tournies or 6
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: yes
Do you understand the rules?: yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: not in the morning plz no mornings good any other times every day
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:37:44 PM by ardenlo7 »

In-Game Name: Tumbleweed
BLID: 30828
Teammate: iBrik (ID: 18325)
Team Name: Parental Guidance
Team Color: Green and White
Basketball Experience: Been in last 3-4 tourneys, iBrik was in latest two.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Aye
Do you understand the rules?: Aye again
Will you and your teammates be dedicated to the tourney and promise to show up to your games?: Aye thrice
What days and times are you available for you matches?: Both iBrik and I can make the tourney anytime, with exceptions for some personal matters on some days.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:09:39 AM by Cookie. »

The DoS was aimed at Gordo12699's server, but the resulting packet flood caused problems for the other servers. Surprisingly, it didn't completely disrupt them, just caused them to have small quick lag spikes until I null-routed the incoming traffic to Gordo's.

We have a slight feeling that the DDoS attacks are related to Pacnet DDoSing a few popular servers (sometimes after being banned from them).

In Game Name:Raiden21
BLID:10761
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: (You are now allowed to have one sub): Chakada 26968
Team Name: horses
Team Color: Brown
Basketball Experience: I played in 3 tourneys chakada has played in 2
Do you understand the rules?:Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:Yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: (Make sure to mention your timezone) I can make it any time before 9 pm Pacifictime  and Chakada can make it anytime on anyday. I can make most games on weekdays, not weekends.  Raiden21 timezone : Pacific  Chakada timezone : Centeral
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:17:45 PM by Raiden213 »

Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament Slot Application

In Game Name:
Outpact

BLID:

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs:
Captain: Ruby_Rose (BL_ID: N/A)  Put Ruby's BLID down.
Teammate: Outpact (BL_ID: 26043)
Substitute: Gothboy77 (BL_ID: 14329)

Team Name:
The Killer Kings  Your team and Jmart's team have the same team name. Either your team or Jmart's team needs to change their team name.

Team Color:
Red

Basketball Experience:
6 months of BL and RL Basketball, participated in June's

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:
Yes, I have partaken into the tournament before, so I know how it goes.

Do you understand the rules?:
Yes. I have played before, and understood them carefully.

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:
Yes. (I Hope)  I don't want players to join the tournament who are 'hoping' to be dedicated, either you are or you aren't. If you aren't willing to be dedicated, you should just drop out.

What days and times are you available for your matches?: Limited into weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Around 9 AM - 11 PM am able to join around. (Time-zone: AEST)
I don't want to deal with that confusing timezone, please list what days and on what times you would like your games to be on, written in the US EST timezone.
Fix the things listed in red and I'll accept your app.

Quote from: RagnfastTHEGreat's Steam Message
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: TaCzY (Unknown BLID)  Put TaCzY's BLID down.
Team Name: The Killer Kings  Your team and Outpact's team have the same team name. Either your team or Outpact's team needs to change their team name.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Everyday (Timezone: Pacific).  What times can you make it? Can you make it on any time of the day or are there certain times you can not make it?
Fix the things listed in red and I'll accept your app.

Team Color: Blue; Purple; and Teal-ish.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: not in the morning plz no mornings good any other times
We don't accept those different color per letter team names, please choose 1 main team color. Also can you make it on any day of the week or are there days you can't make it?

In-Game Name: Tumbleweed
BLID: 30828
Teammate: iBrik (ID: 18325)
Team Name: Parental Guidance
Team Color: Green and White
Basketball Experience: Been in last 3-4 tourneys, iBrik was in latest two.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Aye
Do you understand the rules?: Aye again
Will you and your teammates be dedicated to the tourney and promise to show up to your games?: Aye thrice
What days and times are you available for you matches?: Both iBrik and I can make the tourney anytime, with exceptions for some personal matters on some days.
Accepted. Make sure to tell me what days you can't make it when they pop up.

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: (You are now allowed to have one sub): Chakada 26968
Team Name: pls
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:Yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: most days (Make sure to mention your timezone) I can make it any time before 9 pm Pacifictime                  Raiden21 timezone : Pacific
Chakada timezone : Centeral
That team name could be confusing at times, please pick a different one. Also can you list certain days you can make it the most?

Team Name: horses
What days and times are you available for your matches?: (Make sure to mention your timezone) I can make it any time before 9 pm Pacifictime  and Chakada can make it anytime on anyday. I can make most games on weekdays, not weekends.  Raiden21 timezone : Pacific  Chakada timezone : Centeral
Accepted! There are now 6 team slots left!

Quote from: RagnfastTHEGreat's Steam Message
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: TaCzY (BLID: 86259)
Team Name: The Killer Kings
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Everyday 12 PM - 12 AM(Timezone: Pacific)
Accepted!

Team Color : Purple and Blue
What days and times are you available for your matches?: not in the morning plz no mornings good any other times every day
Accepted!

There are now 4 team slots left!