Author Topic: This is some crazy kids.  (Read 1557 times)

This is what happens when parents don't slap their kids in their place.

its the parents fault lol

These children need some tme in "Scared Straight" or a concentration camp for the impulsive agressive kids

I want to beat the stuff out of the kid who was kicking the incapacitated person. next to the couch.

just take away their xbox and they'll start a temper tantrum

If I was the mom, I would have beat the hell out of those kids the first time they did something like that, and for the ones that smoke, I would show them videos and pictures of people who smoke and gets screwed up, and everything else, I would just beat them every time they try to get an attitude, then send them to Beyond Scared Straight and show them where they belong.

i wanna see where these kids are at today

i wanna see where these kids are at today
tommy started importing cocaine, robert is now a entrepreneur  with brook-lyn and the other girls being one of many hoes, nick was shot dead by tommy
tommy supplies robert with the cocaine that fuels his intentions and all the parents are dead
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:33:40 PM by Zanaran2 »

This is what happens when parents don't slap their kids in their place.

See this is what pisses me off. They clearly deserve this, however if you were to slap them or physically harm them in any way, they can report it to the police and get you in trouble.

Kids have WAAAY too much power in the US, I'm honestly surprised there aren't tons more instances like this. I mean a kid can do whatever they want and it becomes the parent's 'fault' for letting them do it, and they can't touch the child so the best they can do is give a "time out." The best that'll do is..well nothing.

tommy started importing cocaine, robert is now a entrepreneur  with brook-lyn and the other girls being one of many hoes, nick was shot dead by tommy
tommy supplies robert with the cocaine that fuels his intentions and all the parents are dead
theory or not, i wouldn't be surprised

What the forget. If I had a kid that acted like that I would make them do community service or send them to juvenile detention.

Physical discipline is a good things. It teaches them consequence.

Where's super nanny when you need her?