Author Topic: ID -1  (Read 1320 times)

auth servers are down...

This is well known and pretty common. This happens all the time. I don't remember what causes it, but it's nothing to worry about.

I'm not sure how this is possible, but he could be a very old player who never purchased retail.

hes a sk8erpunk he does what he wants dont loving QUESTION

I'm not sure how this is possible, but he could be a very old player who never purchased retail.
man you've been out there with your reasoning lately no offense lol

lmao

yes he bought the game before badspot got a key himself and we have never heard of him before

perfect logic

This got me wondering, and I'm sure it's been asked before, but did people who join before retail still have to pay?

yes he bought the game before badspot got a key himself and we have never heard of him before

perfect logic

badspot doesn't need a key, he has an eye scanner to the blockland authentication server

This got me wondering, and I'm sure it's been asked before, but did people who join before retail still have to pay?
Umm, yes? Retail was an entirely different version than the beta.

hes a sk8erpunk he does what he wants dont loving QUESTION
are you a sk8erpunk?

Its probably a script?
A lot of unfounded bullstuff in this thread, lol.