Author Topic: American Apocalypse [Rp/Dm] [Server Down]  (Read 3153 times)

Basic

This is a current rp that I'm working on that has many similarities to the Fallout 3 map. There will be 3 team that a free for players to join which are Super Mutants, Wastelanders, and Archers Faction. These will be a lock team call the Post-War Military only for certain player use.

The Map [Unfinnished]
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____

The Creatures

Bulls             Mutant Lizard       Yoa Guai     Wild Dogs      Gator          Spider          Scorpion        Feral Ghouls

[Feral Ghoul include Normal, Ghoul Roamer, Ghoul Reaver, Glowing One]
I want to have Deathclaws, Rats, Molerats, and nightstalkers but blockland doesnt have those Add-Ons yet.

If you want to play on this server i sugest you download Item Storage Mod, DesoChat, Bug Mod 1 & 2, Moder terrain textures, Detailed tree pack, and Bot Bear for a quicker Download.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:26:01 PM by JitankIsFag »

A lot of empty space, but looks nice.

I like, but add more stuff to hide behind.

Ex: sand bag piles

Hopefully this wont be a Freekill equals ban kind of game. Its post nuclear, I'm gonna kill someone

Hopefully this wont be a Freekill equals ban kind of game. Its post nuclear, I'm gonna kill someone
Freekilling is allow, but not obsessively, and you not allowed to kill someone typing.

Freekilling is allow, but not obsessively, and you not allowed to kill someone typing.

*has good stuff*

*sees bad guy with betr stuff*

*begins typing*

*has good stuff*

*sees bad guy with betr stuff*

*begins typing*
Ya, this rule doesnt apply unless the player is already typing

I'd go with the rule "You type you lose"

hey jit, looks nice. i remember you do nice terrain with those bricks, unless you used aes's terrain from that fallout thing he did. idk still looks cool lol

that's a terrible rule
how do you plan to enforce that
"Jitank I was typing and Badspot killed me!"
"No I didn't, AdinX was running away"
"I was running and typing!"
just gonna ban badspot based on my word?

No but when someone does something against the rules, they always do it obsessively. That's how i will deal with it.
hey jit, looks nice. i remember you do nice terrain with those bricks, unless you used aes's terrain from that fallout thing he did. idk still looks cool lol
Thanks

next make a canadian apocalypse

Accually, I have a winter Apoc that 10% done

Proboly hosting this weekend

Wow the layout is great. Very nice build