Poll

Downloaded or Nah

Dled
16 (72.7%)
Nah
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Map_Fallout [Interior map before V20]  (Read 3413 times)

I remade that map out of terrain bricks. Uses default bricks [You may need to Download 4x terrain bricks]

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l99l554d6showmh/Map_FalloutTerr.bls
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:41:03 AM by JitankIsFag »

I like it, Simple yet good for almost everything.
You could use it for zombies, tdm, apoc rp, etc..
7/10 or 3.5/5.
Gj

I dont want to set the world on fire...

Also, how do you download those "bunch of numbers" saves?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:51:33 AM by Mr Man »

It's simple and great built.

Also, how do you download those "bunch of numbers" saves?

What?

What?
Click the save link, it goes to a mediafire page where it says "this is a blockland save file, dont mess with it" and a bunch of numbers. You need to copy them into a notepad document, but theres a certain way you need to save it or it wont load and I forgot how to do that part

Click the save link, it goes to a mediafire page where it says "this is a blockland save file, dont mess with it" and a bunch of numbers. You need to copy them into a notepad document, but theres a certain way you need to save it or it wont load and I forgot how to do that part

You just.. save them as a BLS file in your Blockland/saves folder. I don't see what's complicated.
You can also just click Download in top right corner.

Updated the download to easier.

Oh my loving god. T_T  THANK YOU. I love this map so much!

It was so fun for apocalypse RP's back in V19 and 20! I <3 this!!!

*Note* You might want to add more detail on- Well... Everything. It looks like the map but...

1. The road width is way too short

2. Lanes aren't wide enough

3. The dividers on the road need to be stretched out farther, 2x a piece of what ever brick you used.

4. The streetlights aren't as tall as they should be, they are too short.

5. The concrete support on the streetlight isn't the same.

6. Add a bit more detail on the buildings, make them with different detail each, Like for example: Different window designs, Maybe a hole in the middle (Doesn't have to be EXACTLY like the MAP file.)

7. On the ground 4-Lane-road, you forgot to add the barricade beside it.

8. You forgot to add the detail of the bridge at the end where it is split in half kinda, + a standing destroyed figure of the bridge. I don't know if you forgot the on-ramp to the bridge though...

9. The 4-lane-road behind the entire city center. Not sure if you forgot this but if so, Add it.

10. In the entrance to the Center *Ground road* you forgot to add the knocked over streetlight.

11. You might of forgot to add the factory in the Right front side of the City.

12. The bridge needs to be higher, the short building beside it, The brick should be 2 4x4 cubes taller than it. Or 2, your decision.

13. The sand is very flat kinda, Reminds me of the plains, In the map there should be hills of sand.

14. What's supposed to be Sand on your version is rocks.

15. From the back entrance of the City center where the view of the bridge is, There is a office tower, Blue windows N stuff, All I see is normal grey buildings and are VERY short in that distance. That should be fixed-Well... In fact, 2.

16. The barrier design on the bridge is Beautiful! + Streetlights hanging on them was a great idea; keep it!!

17. If possible, some of the buildings need to look tilted or leaning a bit...

18. At the end of the main road, *Bottom, right beside bridge* There should be a huge cliff like Hill of sand blocking it next to the Blue office building on the upperleft of the picture of ORIGINAL MAP.

Those are 18 suggestions that you SHOULD add to improve the map layout. You don't have to do it BUT, that would make it look more better. Nice map also!

Oh! I almost forgot about the rating-

8.2/10

I love the simplicity of it.

-Words-
Thanks, I tried to make the map as default as possible, (Which it is) unless 4x terrain bricks arn't default. Those other things i didn't know about the map so thanks for telling me, i might fix it in the future. I also plan on making a city similar to Gsf Paradise; it will be loosely based.

I love the simplicity of it.

What is that raptor/mutant thing?